Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Are you retaining stock displacement? stroking at the same time to keep lag down
If in america pick up an SEM inlet too

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
allready got a sem sorted ;) i spent lots allready on pistons and rods last winter so dont fancy buyin new ones again im using a 82mm bore so its a little more allready, i have ths engine mounts but dont think they will handle the bt so they may be another thing i buy, i want it to be flying by 3500 - 4000 but need more info on the gtx series, so many options available not sure what to choose :( hows your bt setup coming along?

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Currently ordering my stroker and it uses the same rods as OE on different pistons and crank so could be picked up cheap
Also vibratechnics engine mounts just been fitted and i can say these are very firm
Dont know much about the GTX series but i think oistein is running a GTX3071R on his LCR
I still think on a 30 series you will struggle to be full chat a lot before 4k

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
have ordered the following

large sem manifold
70mm throttle body
addaptor plate with water meth nozzle built in
oil and coolant lines
manifold
efr6758 turbochrarger
730cc injectors
Transition phenolic spacer

getting delivered to me as currently working in canada :)

all i need now is

engine mounts
downpipe made up
fuel pump :)
electronic boost control

Last edited:

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
got these parts delivered today :) sammy@ina sorted me out as currently in canada :)

SAM_0729.jpg

SAM_0728.jpg

SAM_0727.jpg

SAM_0725.jpg

SAM_0723.jpg

only waiting on
efr6758 turbo and exhast flange
70mm throttle body
spacer for methanol and throttle body to sem

then need to decide on
fuel pump
engine mounts :)

Last edited:

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
cheeers everyone :)

back in 2 weeks rich so cant wait to get back into the cr its been left abandoned for the past 3 months :(

robbie they came with it not sure what they are the injectors are id725's sammy rates them, will ask him what they are next time we speak, hows your car coming along?

just want my last bits so can get it built turbo rated at 450bhp and thats without me using methanol, i will be happy with anything over 400 :)

acky85

Ive just read the whole thread while on 'lunch' and Im sad that I have nothing else to read now haha. Great progress, I think id have given in a long time ago.

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
when do you get back from canada paul.

Ive just read the whole thread while on 'lunch' and Im sad that I have nothing else to read now haha. Great progress, I think id have given in a long time ago.

Cheers mate ive so many times nearly given in but i want to build a weapon and want something different i dont no many if any 1.8t using the efr in a rhd car so should be fun :)

cupra-rich

Dec 28, 2008
coventry
yeah got nick to tweek the map not a bad result for 20mins tinkering. print out below hopefully. car drives so much better too.
rrprintout-1.jpg

opps not worked too well. 190bhp 323lbft before 199bhp 345lbft after

Last edited:

acky85

Cheers mate ive so many times nearly given in but i want to build a weapon and want something different i dont no many if any 1.8t using the efr in a rhd car so should be fun :)

It'll be the army training haha, I left the mob before they got chance to instill that never give up attitude.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise