Attachments

• BH+Indy.jpg
    BH+Indy.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 117

Bigford11

Jan 19, 2019
London
So first track day happened haha.

Was at Cadwell Park yesterday absolutely loved it!!!! but the weather was god awful, pissed down the entire time.

Didn't get to many photos due to the rain but ill add the ones i did get. hopefully get some more from the photos that were taken by the track photographer.

Love the track though The run through The Mountain, Hall Bends and then onto the hairpin was amazing.

Unfortunately witnessed someone in a Toyota GT86 spin out and hit into the sidewall on the straight from Barn to Coppice which was not a nice sight in the rear view mirror thankfully the guy was all ok, the car on the other hand not so much.

All good with the LCR thought no problems after its first time on track and getting driven hard which was a relief, it was brilliant through the corners but needs a bit more a punch on some of the straights :)

Attachments

• IMG_1363.jpg
    IMG_1363.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1356.jpg
    IMG_1356.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1355.jpg
    IMG_1355.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1354.jpg
    IMG_1354.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 110

Fozzy84

Apr 23, 2012
I love Caldwell, not been yet this year. The track is technical, fast and I bet you had fun!

I was told if you’re not pushing 100 through Coppice your cars not quick haha.. always done around 80-85mph, last time with the camber set up and AD08’s I was just over 100! Always want a bit more though on the straights like you’ve said.

Probably gonna do an evening session there soon!

Reactions: Manic172

Bigford11

Jan 19, 2019
London
I love Caldwell, not been yet this year. The track is technical, fast and I bet you had fun!

I was told if you’re not pushing 100 through Coppice your cars not quick haha.. always done around 80-85mph, last time with the camber set up and AD08’s I was just over 100! Always want a bit more though on the straights like you’ve said.

Probably gonna do an evening session there soon!

Yea it was such a good day really enjoyed it.

Yea that makes sense i was getting around 85mph to 90mph so i guess it wouldnt have to much problem getting to 100mph in the dry (fingers crossed)

Ahhh brilliant are you close by to Cadwell then?

Fozzy84

Apr 23, 2012
Yea it was such a good day really enjoyed it.

Yea that makes sense i was getting around 85mph to 90mph so i guess it wouldnt have to much problem getting to 100mph in the dry (fingers crossed)

Ahhh brilliant are you close by to Cadwell then?

Cadwell is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me but still worth it! I do the evening sessions for £79

Bigford11

Jan 19, 2019
London
Cadwell is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me but still worth it! I do the evening sessions for £79

Ahhh ok, its about 3 hrs from me, ill defiantly be making the trip up there again. that really cheap aswell, what time does the evening session start and finish?

Bigford11

Jan 19, 2019
London
Sup people,

So iv spent the last month or so stripping the LCR wheels back for painting.

However i still can decide what color to go on the wheels .

Part of me thinks Kawasaki Lime Green? or Candy Red?

Anyone got any ideas of opinions?

Bigford11

Jan 19, 2019
London
Also replaced the exhaust system of the turbo back which is much better now.

I ended up getting a Toyo downpipe and de-cat and then a Milltek mid section and back box.

Defiantly sounds alot better and has a much better flow now :)

Removing the stock one was such a pain in the ass tho, i ended up having to cut some of it out haha

Fitting the new downpipe was also abit of a pain as there not alot of space back there but it got done :):)

Last edited:
Reactions: vwtrev

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Sup people,

So iv spent the last month or so stripping the LCR wheels back for painting.

However i still can decide what color to go on the wheels .

Part of me thinks Kawasaki Lime Green? or Candy Red?

Anyone got any ideas of opinions?

Lime Green for something a bit different

Bigford11

Jan 19, 2019
London
Hi all,

So the wheel are finished, all painted etc.

Next thing to do is get the tires refitted, however iv spoken to my local tire place and they said that i should wait 2/3 weeks before refitting the tires.

Anyone got any advise as i really need to get them back on asap because i need to move the LCR haha.

Bigford11

Jan 19, 2019
London
Ok great, well i finished up on Sunday about midday.

So by the time i get them done today it'll be three a days

So should be fine :)

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
I was going to say three days is usually what I wait.

Whoever is putting on the tires they should be extra careful not to rub the rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk