• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.
  • Hi Guest! The new metal keyrings are now in stock with free delivery in the UK order yours now.

Leon 2016 facelift???

Tony81

Jul 20, 2016
The article mentions the reveal will be on 18th of October Tuesday) - so far there is absolutely no information anywhere to be found.

Did the reveal actually happen or was it behind closed doors?

Really SEAT are working against themselves with all this lack of information at all.... it is like they dont want people to be "hyped" for their new product.

Does anyone have specific info about the face lift after this reveal or know where can i find it?

Deathjam

Aug 24, 2015
Leeds-ish
The article mentions the reveal will be on 18th of October Tuesday) - so far there is absolutely no information anywhere to be found.

Did the reveal actually happen or was it behind closed doors?

Really SEAT are working against themselves with all this lack of information at all.... it is like they dont want people to be "hyped" for their new product.

Does anyone have specific info about the face lift after this reveal or know where can i find it?
from the articles title

Join us Wednesday, October 19, 19 hours
so tonight then

BenHarris3

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Meh not that impressive, engine few people on here will want, electric handbrake that I personally think is the work of the devil and a few tech bits that I can very easily live with out

BenHarris3

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
I like the alloys in the picture of the 5 door but apart from that there's nothing that would make me get rid of a mk3 for the facelift

andrew_ww

Nov 15, 2007
Damn, got to wait another 3 months to find out about the cupra. Hope the 'surprises' amount to more than an extra 10bhp... Makes switching to the focus rs more tempting as it should be cheaper by then.

Nick2016

Sep 17, 2016
"The FR and the XCELLENCE trims, will be at the same price in order to offer the best possible options to different kinds of drivers. The FR is for those looking for a sportier, more driving experience, whereas the XCELLENCE is focused on comfort, elegance and the latest technology."

BenHarris3

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Yeah their press release says "New Leon CUPRA family with “its own surprises” debuts in early 2017" I have an FR coming 31st, wouldn't want the facelift Leon and I don't want a cupra just yet, too much power and too little economy for the driving I do

DPM Performance