• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.
  • Hi Guest! New high quality keyrings are now available to pre-order: order yours now.

Leon 2016 facelift???

bretth1974

May 3, 2015

hstjern

Dec 19, 2006
Stockholm (currently)
Just noticed that on Seat.se (sweden) it isn't possible to build the Leon anymore. They have added the additional info "only stock cars" on the 5 door and ST Leon.

I know they say facelift for 2017, but could that mean Facelift for MY2017?

Nick2016

Sep 17, 2016
Supposedly VW has sent out an announcement that the new Golf will be released next month. I figure the Leon will closely follow.

TheVoice

Jun 11, 2016
Scotland
They look different to mine; the clear lens section where the indicator is isn't present on the facelift photos above. I assume they've finally added rear LED ones but I'm just trying to work out how.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Finally being presented in Barca tonight it seems. Majority of stuff leaked already I guess but at least we'll get official shots.

Oct 18, 2016
Just talked to local dealer (in Finland). They are expecting that manufacturing of the facelift will start in week 48 or 49, and they'll get pricing info etc then.. So first facelifts would be (maybe) delivered in start of February. Currently they are not taking factory orders, they are just selling current stock.

I will wait...

Curtly

Jun 5, 2015
Essex
I imagine it'll just be the 1.0 turbo replacing the 1.2. Possibly a 2.0 petrol replacing the 1.8

DPM Performance