Leon 2016 facelift???

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Very nice colour. What is it? Like you say it doesn't appear to look any different.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

That's a test mule, like the one I spotted in Barca years ago.

They use old wheels etc.. if you look its badged up as a FR.

bretth1974

May 3, 2015

hstjern

Dec 19, 2006
Stockholm (currently)
Just noticed that on Seat.se (sweden) it isn't possible to build the Leon anymore. They have added the additional info "only stock cars" on the 5 door and ST Leon.

I know they say facelift for 2017, but could that mean Facelift for MY2017?

Nick2016

Sep 17, 2016
Supposedly VW has sent out an announcement that the new Golf will be released next month. I figure the Leon will closely follow.

TheVoice

Jun 11, 2016
Scotland
They look different to mine; the clear lens section where the indicator is isn't present on the facelift photos above. I assume they've finally added rear LED ones but I'm just trying to work out how.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Finally being presented in Barca tonight it seems. Majority of stuff leaked already I guess but at least we'll get official shots.

Oct 18, 2016
Just talked to local dealer (in Finland). They are expecting that manufacturing of the facelift will start in week 48 or 49, and they'll get pricing info etc then.. So first facelifts would be (maybe) delivered in start of February. Currently they are not taking factory orders, they are just selling current stock.

I will wait...

Curtly

Jun 5, 2015
Essex
I imagine it'll just be the 1.0 turbo replacing the 1.2. Possibly a 2.0 petrol replacing the 1.8

Tony81

Jul 20, 2016
The article mentions the reveal will be on 18th of October Tuesday) - so far there is absolutely no information anywhere to be found.

Did the reveal actually happen or was it behind closed doors?

Really SEAT are working against themselves with all this lack of information at all.... it is like they dont want people to be "hyped" for their new product.

Does anyone have specific info about the face lift after this reveal or know where can i find it?

Deathjam

Aug 24, 2015
Leeds-ish
The article mentions the reveal will be on 18th of October Tuesday) - so far there is absolutely no information anywhere to be found.

Did the reveal actually happen or was it behind closed doors?

Really SEAT are working against themselves with all this lack of information at all.... it is like they dont want people to be "hyped" for their new product.

Does anyone have specific info about the face lift after this reveal or know where can i find it?

from the articles title

Join us Wednesday, October 19, 19 hours

so tonight then

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise