Leon FR now lowered - V-Maxx Coilovers Pics now up!

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Well i finally got out today and tidied up the car. Taking her to a show tomorrow and thankfully the weather held up for me to get it nice and shiny.

i'll start by posting up a few "befores" when the car was on its standard suspension and then i'll post a few of the new improved look "after" shots so that you get an idea of just what a difference the V-Maxx make.

Here you are anyway... enjoy

Before
003.jpg

006.jpg

010.jpg

P1010070.jpg

P7210036.jpg

And with the new coilovers
DSC00316.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

All comments welcome!

Thanks for looking

David

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Thanks for the comments :) im really pleased with the outcome.

that looks fantastic, whats the ride and handling like, is it more comfortable than before oh and get those calipers painted up :)

the ride feels a lot less crashy than what the standard setup was. im careful going over speedbumps etc but the ones i hit daily, there is a noticable difference in how the car negotiates them. far smoother imo.

So far, i haven't tested out the handling, slow and steady is how its been, but i'll get a blast at some stage ;)

What colour do you suggest for the calipers? was wondering this today at the car show. Said to myself on numerous occasions "i wonder how he keeps his calipers so clean...?"
Is there a trick to this? mine are like a silvery colour but have a lot of brake dust caked onto them :(

RichFR

LeonFR 2.0 TFSi
Jun 22, 2012
Stevenage
www.dont-pose.com
Car looks great!! After seeing pics of the Leon lowered have to get mine done, quick question though did your car come with that boot spoiler if not where can you get them from?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.