Leon interior front LED install

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
Be warned, these LEDs are bright, very high colour temperature, and gives a totally new look to the interior at night. If bright and white is not your thing, stay away from the white LEDs!

Otherwise, have a look at this photoset.

Cheers :)

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
Rear passenger lights - in progress

Bit more progress this weekend. I damaged one of the lamps during the process so only one side is complete at the moment. Not looking forward to the next bit as there's a piggy-back PCB on the driver's side unit, and it's an AR53!

Standard rear passenger lamp
4470102045_6c254b75c7.jpg

Modified 6000K G4 rear passenger lamp
4470881796_f444fc0f48.jpg

Standard and modified lamps
4470882206_a0aba0a5f9.jpg

craig007

hey, totally off the subject but i was just wondering if any of you knows if you can get a all black honeycomb grille without the numberplate holder for the front centre section of the lcr front bumper...???? im after one and i am sure i seen a pic on here of one.
thanks fellas :)

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
where did you get the lights for the footwell mate? the white ones?

UltraLEDs. This is similar to what I used but I can't see the actual product on the site now. I needed a voltage regulator with mine which tucked away in the fuse box. The lights are connected to the comfort circuit in parallel with hardly any current draw. They fade with the rest of the lights in the cabin, although to be honest, standard bulbs fade a lot better, not that it bothers me.

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
the camera doesnt really do it justice, but i reckon they look nice, im well aware they are ever so slighty chav though :duck:

Yeah, it's hard to see what you've done there. I noticed myself that it's so difficult to get good pictures that present the illumination accurately. In fact it was bloomin' annoying! Guess I'd have to see it in the flesh.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members