Liam c's Black LCR Stage 2 REBUILT! ALIVE!

DJ-LIAMC

VAGisclean
May 31, 2009
Loughborough
No mate monster have the logs now and are analyzing them and will give me a ring when they have done. Hoping its the maf but my last log i did myself i was getting 198g/s and have had no fault codes in a while to do with maf.

DJ-LIAMC

VAGisclean
May 31, 2009
Loughborough
Update,

Got round to doing some work on the car this weekend installed,

Catch Can
PCV valve and Breathers Removal,
New injector Seals,
Inlet manifold gasket,
TB gasket

Before pcv Removal
IMG_0302.jpg

After catch can installed
IMG_0305.jpg

State of the injectors before new seals,
IMG_0303.jpg

All back together
IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

(Light blue pipe on catch can is temporary)

Car now feels much better, more responsive and 4th 5th 6th now feels they hold the power for longer. i must of had a problem with the pvc breathers and injectors. alot happy with it now just need a jetix cone + heatshield and stage 2 tweak now!

Last edited:

_BILLY_ZR_

tidy car mate, hows the cheap apec pads treating ya ? did you get them for less than £30 ?

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Like that picture mate in your warehouse. Glad your car is finally getting there!
You'll have to get back on the rollers. Been talikng to Simon, he's on about going down to (tech r) in Hinckley.

shaun.

converted
Mar 26, 2010
leicester
Looks great mate, I need to get my catchcan fitted, I have got a resistor for my n249 removal but hav'nt had time to do it yet,

Coming along very nicely though mate, I was thinking of red wheels but thought no cause ape has already done that one,

DJ-LIAMC

VAGisclean
May 31, 2009
Loughborough
Update Engine DEAD!

Car decided to Die last nite , engine seized up suspected cambelt snapped or bent rods/pistons. Anyway Gutted! not sure what to do:(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members