light come on dash oh no help

tommy2008cupra

hes pickin it up on friday mate a black one looks nice, totally standard though

daves ibiza

and we like it that way lol. yeah Elliot got a black one now. mate rather standard as project yourself and not buying someone else s problems;)

tommy2008cupra

dave not long now butt!!! got $$$ out for you today aswell kid

daves ibiza

cheers mate well appreciated. 1 more day it will be in my hands car is not going no where as i payed deposit oh yeah . tommy dont forget what you gota do tonight . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmblack cupra white compo's:drool:

tommy2008cupra

yeah i know lol make sure ur at home then butt, ye comps look ok on black ibiza but been there done that lol

daves ibiza

what you mean ok. bet your car gets more looks with compo's on than you did when you had biscuits :cartman:. bookin it in today for saturday for exhaust brmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tommy2008cupra

na the people love the standard alloys lol nice mate get it on there get her purrin with those 156 ponies

daves ibiza

as you no tom i dont hang about , like urself lol this car will be a beast in no time. as my car breaking will pay for hybrid :footysup:

daves ibiza

i have a spare engine and gear box to so :think: better still i have full car pmsl so does that mean i got 2 cupra's haha one bent and one straight

daves ibiza

yeah right. will remember that when you need my help. and ill be like you no what to do dont you. like doin your clutch tuesday ill put parts back on **** handed :drive1::drive2:

daves ibiza

Get it hooked up to VAG.COM mate or you could be wasting your time just swapping things over and process of elimination. Is the top of your coolant sensor green as the newer superceded ones are.And get some pics up of your new car ;)

right guys i got my new cupra and having looked at both sensors my one on car now is black and on my old car its green so do i swap that over . many thanks

daves ibiza

changed sensors to new green one and made no diffrence. do you think its sensor in expansion tank. ant veiws will be appriciated

tommy2008cupra

ye i reckon take it out and have a look today dave i got some wire wool to give it a rub down mate

daves ibiza

comes on now and again still . so im buying a baileys polished alloy tank for the looks too;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.