Lookin to get a new front Bumper for my seat ibiza Mk2.

mcneilg

Am lookin to get a new front bumper for my seat ibiza mk2.I was going to go for a GTI bumper or sumfin like that. Has anyone got any suggestions where a could get or find one?

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
I've got a reiger one, nearly new, in kiwi with black mesh fitted in the intakes - really nice but it has 3 cracks in it - could be fixed dead easy with some plastic welding and a respray - was only on car for a week before my local garage pulled it off on a steep driveway, brand new before then - £250 new, in way so £30 you can have it - I am in Macclesfield Cheshire

http://www.psgbodystyling.co.uk/seat_ibiza.html

same as cordoba one at bottom of page

Mckellar

they arent any different apart from front fog lights and the splitter (which u have on yours)

ibiza_95 - pm him he "might" sell his blac front bumper..

if u were to modify - F2 bumper would be the only one to get

Mckellar

just saw ur post there mate rieger bumper is nice, and top price too :clap:

mcneilg

dnt knw what to do, wnt to chnage the bumper but wld b tempted to kit the whole car. what u hink?

mcneilg

what? I didnt say a was def goin to just said a was tempted. what sugestion u got then to sort out my front bumper and wnt side skirts to.?

If you want a "Euro" look, i really like the front bumper from this car:

seat_ibiza_99_02_x_side_skirts_36H1_1a__neo.jpg

I dont like the F2 front bumper, everyone on this forum bums one when they see them....

A standard cupra one would look ok, but your not going to stand out from the crowd.

What colour is your car?

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
cheers for the plug david... ive got a gti front bumper but its cracked unfortunately :( some ***** drove into it in a car park and left it...

I have the Bravus (F2 stylee) in the bodyshop now :D The standard front bumper turns to a GTi just by adding the splitter... i have one if you want to buy it, proly easier to go tot he dealers tho, once youve added postage to the cost of it

I dont like the F2 front bumper, everyone on this forum bums one when they see them....

A standard cupra one would look ok, but your not going to stand out from the crowd.

Bit harsh saying everyone bums the F2 bumper. Granted its probably on of the most suited and most popular bumpers.

But lets not tar everyone on here with the same brush :p

Standing out from the crowd is hard to be accepted from on a owners club site. Your best bet to get pats on the pack from being different is goin onto a modified car site. They appreciate the lairy stuff more.

But your car shouldnt be about trying to impress everyone. It's about what you want it to look like. End of the day you see it everyday and have to get in it. So you should like it.