Many problems with my new purchase

Oct 19, 2020
Hello Seat :)
Hope everyone is well during these times

Please note that is my first post

I was wondering if anyone knows where I would be able to locate or order a replacement glovebox for the MK3 6L
my mechanism was broken and had to rip off the front part of the glovebox to have a fully functional glovebox

also I am looking to get an aftermarket stereo with apple carplay/android auto and was wondering what people would recommend as it is something which is make or break
I have seen a kenwood DMX8020DABS one for around £700/800
but seeing what else would recommend

I would also like to get one of those fixed usb chargers near the cigarette lighter as well so would be looking to find where I could get one of them from

mgrays

Dec 9, 2006
Aberdeen
ebay have gloveboxes all the time.

£370 will get you a Pioneer SPH-DA250DAB with Andriod Auto and iPhone Carplay on ebay. I am looking right now for a double Din with that those for another car. Alpine is where I normally go for sound quality but having looked at China special Andriod system Mechless machines and found them ripped to bits on Youtube.. but one guy who really went to town with measuring and inputs said he would go with Pioneer as they always provided good distortion figures so going "cheap" I think I will go with one with some small amps (I have odd 2 ohm speakers in this non Seat) and a powered sub. Stock Cupra system is OK but I suspect the speakers will soon get overwhelmed ..

Reactions: flozz1233
Nov 8, 2020
Hello Seat :)
Hope everyone is well during these times

Please note that is my first post

I was wondering if anyone knows where I would be able to locate or order a replacement glovebox for the MK3 6L
my mechanism was broken and had to rip off the front part of the glovebox to have a fully functional glovebox

For used parts I’ve used motorsinmotion.co.uk who are breakers. Quick delivery and seemed very reasonable price wise.

Reactions: flozz1233
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise