turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Hi Dale,its great thanks mate. I am liking it loads. Just reading up on the n249 bypass,and when have a spare bit of cash will be buying jetex open cone filter. If weather nice tomorrow,will be washed and waxed again.

You still thinking of buying a LCR?

Jan 31, 2008
Hi Dale,its great thanks mate. I am liking it loads. Just reading up on the n249 bypass,and when have a spare bit of cash will be buying jetex open cone filter. If weather nice tomorrow,will be washed and waxed again.

You still thinking of buying a LCR?

Them filters are nice mate plus should give it a nice roar, washed and waxed :-o wish i could do mine, days off ive had its rained or snowed :censored: :D

Red looks mint all cleaned up though, i love my last Punto GT in red looked awesome and mean ha

Yer would love a LCR mate in red ha, but just bought a fmic for the Ibiza :whistle:

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Them filters are nice mate plus should give it a nice roar, washed and waxed :-o wish i could do mine, days off ive had its rained or snowed :censored: :D

Red looks mint all cleaned up though, i love my last Punto GT in red looked awesome and mean ha

Yer would love a LCR mate in red ha, but just bought a fmic for the Ibiza :whistle:

Never stays clean in the weather tho. You will have an LCR sometime i know you will :p

When you fitting your FMIC?

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Very nice mate relay like it, let the modding begin, hows it compare to the ibiza

Thanks mate, not spending mad on it tbh cos in 2 years time i want a LCR
Cant really compare it to my old car,cos was on Coil-overs and ARB's etc so that handled really nice.
I love the drive more in the Leon tho,its more smooth to drive and more comfy too.

harty190486

POWER!!!
Dec 29, 2008
staffordshire
Thanks mate, not spending mad on it tbh cos in 2 years time i want a LCR
Cant really compare it to my old car,cos was on Coil-overs and ARB's etc so that handled really nice.
I love the drive more in the Leon tho,its more smooth to drive and more comfy too.

glad you like it mate, hope you enjoy it

Oct 2, 2006
I really like the look of your new car, looks a nice example and good find and its obviously in the best colour too! :p

BKR

TorqueDefinesIntelligence
Jul 15, 2008
Grimsby
I really like the look of your new car, looks a nice example and good find and its obviously in the best colour too! :p

wrong!

black is the best colour

red is the fastest

as proven

posterBKRwin.jpg

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Just a few pictures thought share,its my scuff on my back bumper. You can see it better now,i will be getting it resprayed soon tho.

SDC10651.jpg

And one with my Red Forge sticker on

SDC10668.jpg

Just saving spare cash to get a few bits sprayed up

1. Back bumper
2. Side strips C/C

Jan 31, 2008
bumper and side strips will look mint with a bit of red paint mate :D were do you get the forge stickers from?? i want a blue one :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.