turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Like i say just a cheap track project, then once more money next year LCR! Cheers Ali

I had to pay a few bills morgage etc but house is paid next year so 2 cars and LCR time.

Will miss my LC tho,cos nice car

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
sell the car??? haven`t had the heart to sell mine yet:( but he you will get a LCR next so i can see why you sell;)did you get my pm??

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Just a small update to say I sold my Leon about a month ago.

Bought myself a a Saxo Vts (Track Toy) Mines the Silver one!

SDC11074.jpg

SDC11036.jpg

Not to every one's taste I know but I love it! Opinions good and bad welcome!

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Not really on here much,but thought I would keep you updated,decided the Vts will be up for sale in a few months.. Also been looking at an R32 Golf Or an LCR up to now it's LCR cos always wanted one

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Cheers mate,I like it loads but can't really afford to have the 2 now,also need a everyday car so thinking what to buy next (LCR)

Would deffo love one as a track toy tho at some point when I have spare cash Vts :) Some people knock them,but you need to go in one, or drive one to appreciate it :)

There are good, i used to have a black one with white speedline corse's on. Full custom system, 4-1 manifold, 708 catcams, large filter and chip together with the handling mods and the fact it was semi stripped made it loads of fun! Wish i still had it as a track toy myself though dont think i could have one as a daily again....

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.