MK2 20VT (Another one)

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
gearbox should bolt straight on as far as i know but ratios will be different

the wiring on the 16v and 20vt are different aswell (more sensors on the 20vt) so you will need the loom or will have to do major mods to the 16v loom to make it work properly

thats like music to my ears... i cant wait to give it a go... will be a project for early next year i reckon.

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
Tonight Ben got the wiring loom out of the tailgate, all the wiring running to the rear of the car and the ABS loom out.

I finally sold my 16v interior!!

Fingers crossed the engine will be out on sunday providing all goes to plan!

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
get it right mate "engine is coming out sunday" hardest part will be getting the engine crane in the boot of the ibiza :D

the bit im looking forward to is cutting the car to piece's with the grinder :funk: :clap:

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
Chris is going to do most of it as he's the metal man, but im deffo having a go, we took a sledge hammer to last write off but somehow i think the grinder will be more fun

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
I'm going to need all the money I can get! Still need to buy an exhaust and afew other bits too!

Any ideas what exhaust to get? I was looking at either a Blue Flame, a Scorpion Tuner or maybe a Milltec.

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
I had a look, there's two Scorpion ones on there, the Tuner and the STW one like Rolys. I missed out on a Blue Flame that went cheap the other day, I was gutted!

Still, I've got until after christmas to sort something out.

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
If the weather stays good hopefully the engine will be out on sunday! Damn rain ruined plans for last weekend![:@]

Still not sure what to do about interiors, keep the 16v tiger stripe or put the turbo one in!?!?!

(beeza gti)

mk2 golf 20vt
Aug 22, 2004
porthcawl,south wales
If the weather stays good hopefully the engine will be out on sunday! Damn rain ruined plans for last weekend![:@]

Still not sure what to do about interiors, keep the 16v tiger stripe or put the turbo one in!?!?!

keep the tiger mate,you'll get better money for the turbo interior plus its different to whats been done!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.