Mk2 Leon Cupra - 2nd year service cost

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Been quoted £157 + £35 for the brake fluid change.

What do they change in the service and is that a good price.

1st service was about £90 so don't see where the extra £67 is going!!?!?!:confused:

Do they need to take the wheels off to do the fluid.... and how could I tell if it even gets done??

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
Been quoted £157 + £35 for the brake fluid change.

What do they change in the service and is that a good price.

1st service was about £90 so don't see where the extra £67 is going!!?!?!:confused:

Do they need to take the wheels off to do the fluid.... and how could I tell if it even gets done??

I just paid £225+vat at Awesome for my 20k service, but I got the plugs changed too.

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
Mine was £200 including pollen filter and brake fluid etc. so quoted price is in line.

Raffles

Jul 17, 2007
Staffordshire
I signed up for Service made simple at my local Audi garage (Stafford Audi just of Jct 14 M6). You pay £149 for first service then sign a direct debit for £14.90 per month for 10 months which pays for your second service. They comply with all the service requirements and use the genuine VAG parts etc. You can wait or they will give you a courtesy car and your car gets a mini valet as well.

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
My local dealer charged £139 for 20k service 2 weeks ago. Oil, filter and pollen filter changed. No brake fluid change as car is only 18 months old. I did get a courtesy car aswell.

Incidentally my handbook/service book states that the brake fluid only needs changing for the first time after 3 years and then every 2 years after that.

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
I got the sevice done and all is ok. Didn't get the brake fluid done as I was pushed for time.

I asked them to look at the sound proofing as it had sagged, was abit mouldy and was rubbing on the MAF sensor cables.....................so they told me that as there was a clip missing, I'd need to take the car to the Seat garge that I bought it from...namely Arnold Clark!! WTF....Its a Seat warranty so surely any Seat garage should fix it!!???!!:confused:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.