mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
Right bit of an update

Got my buddy who built car to come back to garage and moke up gearbox mount, its a replica (dutchbuild) one so happy days , all tacked up and taken away for is fabrication pics will be revealed soon for mount, now he's taken gearbox mount away I can crack on with puting in built engine and tubby to see what clearance side we got for screamer ect where shall I route it wing?lol pics will be revealed this week, thanks for looking.

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
That's what I thought nice and easy route out the wing nothing stupid with nice slash cut, I can make pritty much anything I want steel wise as I work in custom exhausts lol

ye_3333

here is my... this is the last update!
img0126kz.jpg

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
Haha I'm back pmsl , been very busy man withbwork ect ect,

Last weekend I trav3lled to netherlands in caddy for few presnts I deserve anyone want a guess? Then drove to amsterdam, overall was a good journey and amazing experiance , for those who ain't seen my car for months ill upload pics and progress very soon,

Ryan your welcome at ours any day you no this !

Had to build gearbox mount to run 02m box saves a fortune , as duthbuild want stupid money, now I'm a fabricator I can make prity much anything I want,

How may peple want updates;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.