mk3 ibiza car cover

May 25, 2008
cambs
i was wondering does anyone do a fitted car cover? As i am thinking of putting the cupra away for winter and all i can seem to find is the universal crappy ones.

May 25, 2008
cambs
no i dont have a garage unfortunatly ,hence why i need a decent cover,rob that might be a solution might have to run it by admin though

Last edited:

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
Do you not have a garage?
I've always heard that car covers make the car sweat. Causing it more harm than good.

Fraid not, hence thinking of a cover like Tom. I had heard that but presumed that was the cheap argos covers, these state they are breathable etc etc. Just need to see if anyone on here has one and how good they are, cos it's a lot of £££ if it's rubbish!

Sam221

Aug 9, 2009
Do you not have a garage?
I've always heard that car covers make the car sweat. Causing it more harm than good.

id of thought it would be the same principle as a bonnet bra, take it off every few days or what have you and leave it off for a while

rogers

rogers
Jan 8, 2006
bridgend, south wales
iv had one, i bought the 4 layer fully breathable one, think its the storm option, its a extra on the drop down menu, and it was excellent covered my car for the worst of a couple of winder months without problems, and mines black so would show up every scatch

can well recommened works out around 160quid mind

Mat

they also scratch the car taking them off and putting them on

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
iv had one, i bought the 4 layer fully breathable one, think its the storm option, its a extra on the drop down menu, and it was excellent covered my car for the worst of a couple of winder months without problems, and mines black so would show up every scatch

can well recommened works out around 160quid mind

Cool that sounds promising, did you have any issues around condensation retention at all?
Thanks.

jimmayor007

There are many types of breathable fabrics available. The big difference in price between the cheap covers (and tarps) and the good covers is due to the breathable fabrics. Never ever cover a car with a non-breathable cover. Condensation build-up under the cover can do lots of damage.

I have the max cover from empire its a 3 layer cover made from Tyvek developed by DuPont.

empirecovers-review.blogspot.com