MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
That's the first I heard of the winter pack being Standard. Wasn't listed in the MY19 easy options.

It's a shame as I added that option to my order. Could of picked something else :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Ohhh I do lol. I have a dedicated customer support person who's supposed to update me personally when things progress.

Problem is there is no progress lol
I do too :)

Currently I get called every 2 weeks just to say that my order has been accepted and has no build date. As soon as anything changes I'll be updated . Otherwise I'll get the same call in 2 weeks.

Reactions: Copra68

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Got a confirmed build week today for week 38 for a 5dr cupra in desire red. Ordered mid April and expect to pick her up mid October its a long wait i'm super excited though. Apparently the winter pack is included as standard now so at least ill have me arse warm in October.
Is yours stock or have you added options?
I fear that with the options I've added I'll be at the back of the queue.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Just DSG and Seat sound I added. I take it you've ticked a few boxes?
By no means fully loaded but yeah.
With the base deposit being £249 I added just over 2k worth of options to the deposit.

Worked out the same as my 280 lease which was a stock car.

Wasn't quite sure how it fits in with the WLTP testing though as some of the options like SS & camera are no longer available on the CUPRA. So wondering how that affects the lead time.

Last edited:

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
You think the logical thing to do would be to have us at the front of the queue to get the existing "special" orders out the door before they start churning out cars that don't have several options. Be interesting if there was a logical explanation for the way they work.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
You think the logical thing to do would be to have us at the front of the queue to get the existing "special" orders out the door before they start churning out cars that don't have several options. Be interesting if there was a logical explanation for the way they work.
That would be awesome and does sound logical - but mate this ordering process has been anything but logical since I kicked it off last year

Reactions: Copra68

Woody31

Jul 16, 2018
Seat CS told me they start building next week too which o thought was odd with the supposed factory closedown but it’s not just me then! I have yet to be given a confirmed build date though but been told i should get one this week but I’ll take the last but with a pinch of salt!

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Got a confirmed build week today for week 38 for a 5dr cupra in desire red. Ordered mid April and expect to pick her up mid October its a long wait i'm super excited though. Apparently the winter pack is included as standard now so at least ill have me arse warm in October.

My order was confirmed 5th April but still waiting on build week. Was told last week by the lease company that it's still due to be delivered mid Aug...but how can it be if it's not been built yet :censored:

Spoken to Seat CS who also haven't got a clue what's happening!

Looking like mine is going to be a October car now :(

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
I also got contacted on Monday to give an unconfirmed build week 38 (it's not confirmed until much closer to the time).
I didn't think that the winter pack was standard now either as that falls into the 'lux' pack option - this was my only added option as I too like a toasty arse in winter!

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Just been updated by Carly at Lookers Stockport that my order has gone from Status 10 (unconfimed bw38) to status 20 already (confirmed bw38) which is good news! Hopefull all those on with one on order will get updates soon.

Reactions: Woody31

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Just been updated by Carly at Lookers Stockport that my order has gone from Status 10 (unconfimed bw38) to status 20 already (confirmed bw38) which is good news! Hopefull all those on with one on order will get updates soon.

When did you place your order? Sorry if you've already mentioned

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Monday 11th June my order was accepted by Seat UK, but I'd been emailing and discussing the week prior. When did you order yours?

I actually only put the order in on the 9th of June and I'm not sure what to be expecting in terms of the order being accepted by factory. I have been notified by IMG Warrington that it's going to be 290 but nothing since.

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
Paid fee to a broker/lease company on 15th June, ST 300 4Drive DSG, just called and no current update so I am following this with interest.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members