MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters
Jan 26, 2019
Has anyone that ordered end of Jan received their cars yet? Ordered a non lux in mystery blue and still have no further indications of when it will be delivered other than the estimated date of 18th April given when booking.
I ordered my magnetic grey Lux on 21 January and got an email today to say it was at the dealers and I could have it next Thursday so you might get yours sooner. Annoyingly I can’t get my current car picked up until the following week so Cupra day isn’t until 2 weeks today :cry:

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
I ordered my magnetic grey Lux on 21 January and got an email today to say it was at the dealers and I could have it next Thursday so you might get yours sooner. Annoyingly I can’t get my current car picked up until the following week so Cupra day isn’t until 2 weeks today :cry:

Mine is a magnetic grey lux, ordered 15th of Jan, due at dealers early next week. Was yours Leasing Options?

Feb 14, 2019
My cupra Lux is estimated to be with a dealership in York on march 26th although leasing options are telling me they don’t know which one. Looking at posts on here it’s probably going to dm Kieth, leasing options are saying once it’s there they will then arrange deliver, just wondering if anybody knows how long that usually takes as there saying they cannot give me that answer? Not sure if I’m able to collect but I’m in Manchester and would appreciate the few miles it may have on it as to help with breaking in however I am a little sceptical as I know a few lads that deliver cars in Manchester and they absolutely hammer them and have seen them left with cars over the weekend to deliver on a Monday! Fingers crossed mines not one of them and is with me by the 29th!!!

Jan 26, 2019
Mine is a magnetic grey lux, ordered 15th of Jan, due at dealers early next week. Was yours Leasing Options?
No - Leasehub. It was due 25/03 so 1 working day early. I don’t which dealer - it has an AJ registration which is the Anglia region not York which is where they all seem to come from.

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
My cupra Lux is estimated to be with a dealership in York on march 26th although leasing options are telling me they don’t know which one. Looking at posts on here it’s probably going to dm Kieth, leasing options are saying once it’s there they will then arrange deliver, just wondering if anybody knows how long that usually takes as there saying they cannot give me that answer? Not sure if I’m able to collect but I’m in Manchester and would appreciate the few miles it may have on it as to help with breaking in however I am a little sceptical as I know a few lads that deliver cars in Manchester and they absolutely hammer them and have seen them left with cars over the weekend to deliver on a Monday! Fingers crossed mines not one of them and is with me by the 29th!!!

Are you sure it's York? They had me drop my retention document at the DM Keith Skoda in Leeds so unless they register every car there (doubt it) I think they will have it go to a PDI centre squirreled away out of sight.

Feb 14, 2019
Are you sure it's York? They had me drop my retention document at the DM Keith Skoda in Leeds so unless they register every car there (doubt it) I think they will have it go to a PDI centre squirreled away out of sight.
They was telling me Leeds last week but I called this afternoon and they are now telling me york, maybe it’s incorrect info because when I asked more questions they told me I would have to speak to a lady who is personally dealing with my lease (who obviously wasn’t available) so maybe it was just a little bit of guess work by whoever was on the phone and it is still going to Leeds. I’m not 100% but I don’t think there will be much difference in mileage weather it’s Leeds or York, would just like to know for peace of mind though

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
They was telling me Leeds last week but I called this afternoon and they are now telling me york, maybe it’s incorrect info because when I asked more questions they told me I would have to speak to a lady who is personally dealing with my lease (who obviously wasn’t available) so maybe it was just a little bit of guess work by whoever was on the phone and it is still going to Leeds. I’m not 100% but I don’t think there will be much difference in mileage weather it’s Leeds or York, would just like to know for peace of mind though

Well the thing with Leeds is that DM Keith don't have a Seat dealer there! So it's kinda weird. I'm closer to York but I dropped the document off at the Skoda dealer they told me to send it to as I was passing.

Feb 14, 2019
Well the thing with Leeds is that DM Keith don't have a Seat dealer there! So it's kinda weird. I'm closer to York but I dropped the document off at the Skoda dealer they told me to send it to as I was passing.
What have you ordered wnd when are you expecting delivery? Also who have you ordered through if you don’t mind me asking?

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
What have you ordered wnd when are you expecting delivery? Also who have you ordered through if you don’t mind me asking?
Leasing options. Ordered 15th Jan, Mag grey Lux 5dr, due to dealer next week. Dealer is DM Keith but the debate is about where the cars actually go as it seems registration is handled by Leeds Skoda and DM Keith don't have a Seat dealer in Leeds

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
How long do people get informed of their build week from the lease company in advance to their actually build week?

Feb 14, 2019
Leasing options. Ordered 15th Jan, Mag grey Lux 5dr, due to dealer next week. Dealer is DM Keith but the debate is about where the cars actually go as it seems registration is handled by Leeds Skoda and DM Keith don't have a Seat dealer in Leeds
Nice choice, looks like we’ve ordered same spec and colour. Mines also due to dealer next week (Tuesday) so hopefully have them around the same time. Seen some pics uploaded before of the interior, looks nice! I’m excited to see it in the flesh!

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
Nice choice, looks like we’ve ordered same spec and colour. Mines also due to dealer next week (Tuesday) so hopefully have them around the same time. Seen some pics uploaded before of the interior, looks nice! I’m excited to see it in the flesh!
You'll love it.. leather seats are bang on aswell.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
I'm coming from an S5 sportback having had a Mk7 Golf R before that so the FWD might take a bit of getting used to! Last high ish powered FWD I had was a Mk5 GTI Edition 30 about 10 years ago.

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
To hopefully clear this up and help Woody33, I'm in the same boat, ordered through Leasing Options and being processed by DM Keith. I have arranged through Leasing Options to pick the car up from the DM Keith SEAT York location on 2nd April (I'm currently on holiday). I've had the same update in that the car is due at DM Keith next Tuesday. Apparently there has been a knock on affect from the recent storms, ships have had to offload at different UK ports than what was planned which apparently has meant the car transporters are working overtime moving cars about. Mine is at least 1 week delayed and not holding my breath for positive news next week. If it does go to plan and you do pick up from York (@Woody33), let me know if there is a magnetic grey Cupra Lux on their plot with a private reg starting E8.

Reactions: bgb

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
Ah cool so pick up from York is an option then. I might ask the question if I can have it quicker if I collect once it come in. More convenient to get delivered unless there is a wait for someone to deliver it. Likewise @Woody33 mag grey lux private plate starting T56 if you don't mind ;)

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Ah cool so pick up from York is an option then. I might ask the question if I can have it quicker if I collect once it come in. More convenient to get delivered unless there is a wait for someone to deliver it. Likewise @Woody33 mag grey lux private plate starting T56 if you don't mind ;)
I certainly will. DM Keith must be rubbing their hands, 2 identical spec cars both with private reg. My slot with the dealership is 11am on the 2nd, so let's see if Louise from Leasing Options confirms that this coming week. Fingers crossed.

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Obviously the San Miguel has gone to my head, we have 3 identical spec cars rocking up at DM Keith. Apologies @TomScrut

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
H

Hahahaha, all in the same week!
Just to add, the reason why DM Keith Leeds comes into play is that a chap called Richard Porritt seems to be the one who processes all the orders that come in via the various leasing companies. He works out of the Leeds Skoda dealership.

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
Just to add, the reason why DM Keith Leeds comes into play is that a chap called Richard Porritt seems to be the one who processes all the orders that come in via the various leasing companies. He works out of the Leeds Skoda dealership.

Yeah that's the guy. So he is the fleet bloke I wondered if all registrations were done centrally or something.