MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
Soooo close, I popped into my dealership earlier to drop some bits and pieces off, had a quick peek at my car whilst it's awaiting final prep ,just 5 days till collection. Can't wait!!!

Brewie

Nov 15, 2014
North Herts
Hi Everyone

I took delivery of my first ever Seat on Monday, a 15 plate Leon Cupra 280 DSG, 5 door in Nevada White. I also specced the sunroof, ACC, leather / winter pack and the sound pack.

Fast, comfy, practical, subtle, what else can I say?

I'm loving the car so far and will feed back when it's got a few more miles on the clock.

Cheers Steve

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
I wonder if I will get a phonecall this week from the dealer asking me to convert to a Black Pack in order to get my ST Cupra sooner than 6 months, will keep you all informed!

I called seat customer services. They are estimating my car will be built early April. Delivery mid May. Black line must make a big difference.

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
Finally got my mitts on it, only 20 odd miles today, tomorrow comes the commuting, very slick so far, only issue of note is it seems to disguise its speed too well, kept looking at the dials and surprised at the speed I was doing, seems very different to my vRS

Ocularis

Jan 2, 2015
Northampton
Finally got my mitts on it, only 20 odd miles today, tomorrow comes the commuting, very slick so far, only issue of note is it seems to disguise its speed too well, kept looking at the dials and surprised at the speed I was doing, seems very different to my vRS

I noticed the same, its very easy to go fast. Once the oil is up to temp, i switch the display to the digital speedo so i can glance at the speed quicker ;)

ENJOY IT! :D

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
I called seat customer services. They are estimating my car will be built early April. Delivery mid May. Black line must make a big difference.

I'm now thinking of adding on seat sound pack and/or the winter pack if that's possible without holding my car up.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Kurtje

Mar 22, 2015
Beringen, Belgium
The 21st of February I've ordered myself a Seat Leon Cupra 280. It has the following specs:

Seat Leon 5doors Cupra 280
DSG gearbox
Pirineos Grey
Bucket seats with Winter Pack
Navi System High with Seat Sound system
Parking sensors front/rear

According to the dealer the delivery is estimated around the end of June.
I hope it's a little bit earlier :)

Last weekend I had a test drive with a cupra 280, and i loved it!

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
The 21st of February I've ordered myself a Seat Leon Cupra 280. It has the following specs:

Seat Leon 5doors Cupra 280
DSG gearbox
Pirineos Grey
Bucket seats with Winter Pack
Navi System High with Seat Sound system
Parking sensors front/rear

According to the dealer the delivery is estimated around the end of June.
I hope it's a little bit earlier :)

Last weekend I had a test drive with a cupra 280, and i loved it!

Don't they have the parking sensors as standard.

Syndrome

Nov 29, 2014
Wiltshire
Well after a 6 week delay and an absolute headache of week after having to stand my ground with SEAT over some missing equipment... I finally picked up my Cupra 280 Sub8 and I love it.
After picking it up this morning me and the GF had a fantastic 260 mile road trip through the rather wet and greasy Brecons and the Cupra never missed a beat.
I've had fast cars before, the pinnacle probably being a Nissan 350Z but I have been completely bowled over with the grip of the PSC2 tyres, the oh-so comfortable bucket seats, the punch of the engine and the excellent DSG gearbox, but rather than babble on here are a couple of pics.

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
I second that. I had to choose between the black line pack or those wheels to shorten the build time. I chose the black pack. Now I'm thinking I made the wrong choice. I ordered monsoon grey as well. Hmmm

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.