MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
Why does it say your in uk then ?

VPN. I'm actually in Sweden, we don't even have a Lux version here and none of the options I ordered are standard but part of a "Cupra package".

Edit: Changed my profile so the flag no longer is shown.

Last edited:

Dwaynemps

Sep 27, 2019
Ordered 1/08/19, was told mid-late October delivery, then mid November delivery from Seat Cs, now this...

late January build

Attachments

• BAA6DC9D-780C-44FE-B3E4-DC54C727E402.jpeg
    BAA6DC9D-780C-44FE-B3E4-DC54C727E402.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 191

Joe wants his Cupra

Aug 31, 2019
So just to update you all...

Ordered Grey hatchback 290 10th August. No options.
Initially told BW 44. Had an email this morning saying my BW is now 46. However, still unconfirmed. I don’t have high hopes to be honest. Ordered direct through Seat Dealership.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I think when LO did the cheap lease deal of under £300/momth they over sold. Also at only £21-22k to buy outright they've sold tons more than normal. There's not really a comparable car you can get at those prices. It currently costs £3k more to buy a 2nd hand model with 4k miles on the clock than I paid in March brand new. There's definitely a supply issue when 2nd hand cars cost more than new.

Dwaynemps

Sep 27, 2019
I think when LO did the cheap lease deal of under £300/momth they over sold. Also at only £21-22k to buy outright they've sold tons more than normal. There's not really a comparable car you can get at those prices. It currently costs £3k more to buy a 2nd hand model with 4k miles on the clock than I paid in March brand new. There's definitely a supply issue when 2nd hand cars cost more than new.
I agree on the LO part but its not like they pulled figures out their back sides, surely seat must of gave those prices,

When I spoke to my dealer i asked about the R st and he told me it’d cost less to wait for a new car (built to within £1000 of the used listing for the R) not sure how or why

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I agree on the LO part but its not like they pulled figures out their back sides, surely seat must of gave those prices,

When I spoke to my dealer i asked about the R st and he told me it’d cost less to wait for a new car (built to within £1000 of the used listing for the R) not sure how or why
SEAT will have set the prices but I think it was way more popular than expected. I wasn't even looking for a Cupra when I got mine. I was about to spend £31k on a Mégane RS Trophy and saved myself £9k when I saw the price of the Cupra. So their pricing strategy worked on me and I believe many others.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Damn mine was £27k, you guys are spoiled :thumbup:
To be honest I couldn't believe the prices hence ordering back in March even though I didn't need it until July. Purchased it the same day I called to confirm it was the OTR price with no hidden fees. I bet there's a ton of people like myself who ended up with one due to the reductions like myself. I thought it was because there was a new shape due in September but that turned out not to be the case.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
There is no reason atm I ordered July 10th accepted at factory August 24th and I’m still fuming

I was told to expect October delivery yet still no BW for me and still expecting Jan Feb March

By then I will want to wait to get the new reg otherwise it’s almost depreciation immediately regardless of a deal and for no reason

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.