MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Aaron Reeve

Dec 4, 2018
Crawley
Quick update on my BW41 ST300 4drive due to be delivered this Friday, It's taken over 7 months from order to delivery.
That's put me off factory ordered, in future I'll be looking for a stock car..............starting to get excited thou.....:dance:
It's been a really tough year for factories to get everything done for the customers, thanks for your patience. I bet you will love that car, immense!

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Quick update on my BW41 ST300 4drive due to be delivered this Friday, It's taken over 7 months from order to delivery.
That's put me off factory ordered, in future I'll be looking for a stock car..............starting to get excited thou.....:dance:
BW41? Take it you went through a broker, I'm picking up my BW45 tomorrow!

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
BW41? Take it you went through a broker, I'm picking up my BW45 tomorrow!
Stoneacre, firstly there was the delay from the factory, then the approved Finance with Arval had expired so had to refinance through VWFS then the figures had to be juggled about to get to the original figures quoted.........It was a right mess and the guy's at Stoneacre tell me they have had to put 1.7k in themselves to get the figures to match (this could be salesmen bullsh1t) but anyway we got there in the end

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Last edited:
Reactions: Damo7 and Rob66

Morleywhite

Oct 16, 2018
Damn it, good taste in alloys! your going to beat me too it, I’ve been waiting months to put these bad boys on!

06e2cc8313ab7da42da736873ab2b1df.jpg

Can’t wait to see what yours look like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Save em for summer

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Hi Titchy.

I need to get a set of these ordered, did you get yours through Listers?

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
Damn it, good taste in alloys! your going to beat me too it, I’ve been waiting months to put them on!
Can’t wait to see what yours look like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t wait either

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
I'm sure you'll be fine mate.

They were able to add the lot for me including the reverse camera.

From this forum I'm only aware of a single case where SEAT couldn't honour the options.
That was due the replacement Beats Audio sub conflicting with the electric SEAT.

That situation seemed to be resolved favourably for the customer too.

Anyway good luck this morning mate.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It did indeed :)

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Early to bed tonight, Brand New Cupra (copra) in the morning !

:bounce:
Six months wait is almost over, thanks all on here for helping me through the suffering, copper no copper, seat sound or beats audio etc etc
I picked mine up this afternoon your in for a treat! Enjoy.

Reactions: Wak3D

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Excellent, Glad your enjoying it, just hope I can sleep tonight l!

Not @LeonCupra68 yet then, almost like you’ve had betting things to do today :thumbup:
Don't suppose you know the username of the fella that can change it? Someone told me before but I've forgot who it is.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.