MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
Have you got a build week yet ??

I’ve ordered the same, Grey Lux ST with electric sunroof and driver assistance pack.
Ordered 22/02/19 and was told 22-24 weeks realistically.

Yeah week 22 so end of May. Delivery 4-6 weeks after

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Have you got a build week yet ??

I’ve ordered the same, Grey Lux ST with electric sunroof and driver assistance pack.
Ordered 22/02/19 and was told 22-24 weeks realistically.
Ordered red lux st on 28 Feb with estimated June delivery (had initially been advised may). Now been advised likely early July. But no confirmed build week yet.

Dreadfern

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone else ordering an ST had a 6 month wait?

I ordered a black non Lux ST beginning of January. I got given a 14 - 16 week estimate, which would have meant I was due delivery anytime now. I was finally given a confirmed build week a fortnight ago of BW 17, which is the last week of April. So I'm expecting delivery early June.

Not sure if the delay was because the lease company didn't place the order with any haste, the dealership had run out of quota or factory delays

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Not good. If he's called Shaz, can you check he has me coming tomorrow at 11. LO have just told me everything is on track for tomorrow
Car has been picked up from DM Keith York. Did have to wait 30 mins but Shaz did spend a good 20 minutes going through the controls. Mag Grey isn't the best colour on a grey day!! For the life of me, I can't figure out how to upload a photo of the car from my phone. Defeated by technology......

Reactions: bigup

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Looks like around 6 months is the norm for an ST then in answer to your query @Ben GT !!!

I’m going to enquire about the Cupra R ST when they officially go on sale to see if one of those would possibly arrive sooner !!!

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Car has been picked up from DM Keith York. Did have to wait 30 mins but Shaz did spend a good 20 minutes going through the controls. Mag Grey isn't the best colour on a grey day!! For the life of me, I can't figure out how to upload a photo of the car from my phone. Defeated by technology......

Enjoy it i have magnetic, fully detailed it the weekend sun was out and its very metallic, very moody in the cloudy weather

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
First impressions after driving back from DM Keith......
The car was clean, it was showing 8.1 miles on the clock
DM Keith only put £5 of fuel in the car, nearest petrol station is only 1 mile away
Shaz did spend plenty of time with me explaining all the infotainment and controls.
Couldn't detect a lot of difference between comfort and sport but in Cupra it goes like a Tasmanian devil on acid.
Love the digital cockpit, especially when you move the nav map between the rev counter and speedo.
DSG is nice n slick, especially in Cupra mode.
The jury is out on the artifical sound pumped through the speakers in cupra mode, only time will tell if I love or loath it.
The seat comfort/support is OK, not as good as my Giulia Veloce but did 70 miles without any aches.
I got Shaz to walk me to the boundary of their compound round the back, jeez, there must have been around 20 Cupras back there, most without plates and all the common colours, Grey, Black, White, Red n mystery Blue. Can't verify if any of them were the Lux version as Shaz was keen to keep them out of view, from the public.

Reactions: JD7ALI and bgb

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Enjoy it i have magnetic, fully detailed it the weekend sun was out and its very metallic, very moody in the cloudy weather
Good to know, I'm hovering at the moment thinking should I have ordered the Mystery Blue but 2 people have seen it since I got back and the first thing they both said was '' I like the colour''. If anybody on this thread can explain how to upload pictures from your phone in very simple terms I'm all ears. I did think you would just select the rectangle containing the sun/mountain but it asks for the image url when just want to select something from photos..... :blink:

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
If anybody on this thread can explain how to upload pictures from your phone in very simple terms I'm all ears. I did think you would just select the rectangle containing the sun/mountain but it asks for the image url when just want to select something from photos..... :blink:

Hope this helps, this is via an iPhone btw..

It’s the ‘Upload File’ button first

Attachments

• DE77037F-6021-47AA-9C5D-A379572E5A28.jpeg
    DE77037F-6021-47AA-9C5D-A379572E5A28.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 5392B87C-941E-4539-A1CD-7D2DD684AD84.jpeg
    5392B87C-941E-4539-A1CD-7D2DD684AD84.jpeg
    407.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Reactions: Ebygum

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
First impressions after driving back from DM Keith......
The car was clean, it was showing 8.1 miles on the clock
DM Keith only put £5 of fuel in the car, nearest petrol station is only 1 mile away
Shaz did spend plenty of time with me explaining all the infotainment and controls.
Couldn't detect a lot of difference between comfort and sport but in Cupra it goes like a Tasmanian devil on acid.
Love the digital cockpit, especially when you move the nav map between the rev counter and speedo.
DSG is nice n slick, especially in Cupra mode.
The jury is out on the artifical sound pumped through the speakers in cupra mode, only time will tell if I love or loath it.
The seat comfort/support is OK, not as good as my Giulia Veloce but did 70 miles without any aches.
I got Shaz to walk me to the boundary of their compound round the back, jeez, there must have been around 20 Cupras back there, most without plates and all the common colours, Grey, Black, White, Red n mystery Blue. Can't verify if any of them were the Lux version as Shaz was keen to keep them out of view, from the public.
I forgot to add, one thing I'm not impressed with is the windscreen washers, you have this slight delay from pulling back on the lever to anything coming out then goes from a trickle to this weird 3 stream pattern, like the water pressure is insufficient or something. I'm gonna search the forum to see if there is an upgrade.

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for that bgp, thought this photo would be of interest to all those who are in the order stage, I took it at DM Keith this morning whilst I was waiting for Shaz. Now got to re-size the photo of my car as the file size is too large

Attachments

• IMG_20190402_111026.jpg
    IMG_20190402_111026.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 122

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
As you can see, it was very murky and overcast in York this morning. I'm sure it will look better when the sun comes out.

Attachments

• IMG_20190402_151846.jpg
    IMG_20190402_151846.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 147
Reactions: louiskopite and bgb

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
I'm offering this out to the forum: there is one small black mark against the car (figuratively not physically), when I got home I noticed 2 very small pin size holes in the passenger seat squab about 1cm apart. I bet 80% of people wouldn't notice. No idea how it happened, I'm thinking possibly Shaz had something in his back pocket as he was in the passenger seat or was it done in transit? I will never know. So do I ignore it or get it off to my local SEAT garage to see what they say?

Attachments

• IMG_20190402_153321.jpg
    IMG_20190402_153321.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 142

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
And the sun has just popped out, though it's ready for a wash already!

Attachments

• IMG_20190402_154708.jpg
    IMG_20190402_154708.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 142

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I'm offering this out to the forum: there is one small black mark against the car (figuratively not physically), when I got home I noticed 2 very small pin size holes in the passenger seat squab about 1cm apart. I bet 80% of people wouldn't notice. No idea how it happened, I'm thinking possibly Shaz had something in his back pocket as he was in the passenger seat or was it done in transit? I will never know. So do I ignore it or get it off to my local SEAT garage to see what they say?

Almost looks like a stapler hole....

Maybe flag it with the broker/SEAT just so you have a record, no harm in notifying them? Then decide between all parties if its a defect/damage that needs to be repaired?

Reactions: Ebygum

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
Leasing Options Cupra deal is back for anyone that is interested:yes:

I have a dillema..I’ve already ordered a lux model last week. But not signed the finance docs yet.

The leasing options offer is a 16 week wait or do I pay £1000 more for the lux model and get the car within 2 weeks (was in stock when ordered last week from another company)

DBon

Mar 28, 2019
Just called seat for an update with my SLI
Apprently my car is in sheerness port awaiting transportation

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members