MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Tried to order the Desire Red (as yours) but was 'not available' so the boss agreed on Mystery Blue..
(That'll give the Corps (REME) colours on the drive - red, yellow & blue - LOL)
Lol, I have quite a few mods planned for mine when it arrives to jazz it up a bit. Hoping ill be able to get them all sorted before Im unable to drive it.

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Seen 6 cupras in Nottingham over the weekend! Never really see any but they was all out haha

Dynamic grey estate
Dynamic grey hatch 280
Mag grey 290 69plate
Black 300 estate
White 290 hatch
Black 290 hatch

Girlfriend said she seen a mystery blue estate also, think i seen your FR parked on the street at the back of me the othee day could be wrong though lol

*Edit* also spotted a silver cupra SC this morning on ring road
There's 2 69 plates a new black estate and a grey hatchback flying about, and yes it would of more than likely been me

Reactions: Ashley_ng

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Got my 20 plate reg today :)

just waiting for the finance docs and then just got wait for 2nd March to roll round

delivery is booked and AM requested which is least they can do !

car is booked in for ceramic coating and interior protection on 10th and need to arrange for Ghost

I also have a panel filter to go in and fog light tints.

Is it ok to change the panel filter straight away or should I run the engine in first ??

Rob290

Jan 10, 2020
Quick Question...

I had notification from LO that my car has arrived in the UK and has been assigned a 20 plate reg

LO also stated that the car is due at the dealers 24/02/20 and it can take 7 days for delivery.

LO stated that they cannot arrange a delivery until it arrives in stock at the dealers, am i being fobbed off again?

Betts, you have a delivery date arranged already, did u go through LO or direct with a dealer??

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Quick Question...

I had notification from LO that my car has arrived in the UK and has been assigned a 20 plate reg

LO also stated that the car is due at the dealers 24/02/20 and it can take 7 days for delivery.

LO stated that they cannot arrange a delivery until it arrives in stock at the dealers, am i being fobbed off again?

Betts, you have a delivery date arranged already, did u go through LO or direct with a dealer??

If its been assigned a 20 plate then the earliest you could get it is 2nd March regardless, which is 7 days after its due at the dealer.

The Daily Meme

Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Quick Question...

DVLA released the 20 plates on 6th of feb, however cars with 20 plates can't be on the road until March.

Rob290

Jan 10, 2020
DVLA released the 20 plates on 6th of feb, however cars with 20 plates can't be on the road until March.

Yep totally get that, my thinking is that they must have a huge amount of cars that are sitting there ready to go all waiting for the beginning of March for delivery due to people wanting 20 plates. My fear is that when the car arrives at the dealer on 24th Feb, the 7 days they quote will go out the window and could easily turn into weeks? i am wandering if the dealer could pre-book a delivery slot?

Levo do you have your number plate assigned? I was hoping for end of Feb delivery but the 20 plate means it can only be March onwards

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Yep totally get that, my thinking is that they must have a huge amount of cars that are sitting there ready to go all waiting for the beginning of March for delivery due to people wanting 20 plates. My fear is that when the car arrives at the dealer on 24th Feb, the 7 days they quote will go out the window and could easily turn into weeks? i am wandering if the dealer could pre-book a delivery slot?

Levo do you have your number plate assigned? I was hoping for end of Feb delivery but the 20 plate means it can only be March onwards
No mate that's why I'm worried I am going to email LO now

The Daily Meme

Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge

Should be able to pre book. I am able to book my delivery as soon as the dealer knows my car is on the ship, providing they have 10 days between arrival at uk port, and delivery to my house.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members