Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

arc1969

Oct 21, 2019
Gloucestershire
Reactions: GorillaWheels

GorillaWheels

Feb 13, 2020
Why is there a hole towards the end of each pipe on my twin exhaust pipes, do they serve a purpose? Just curious.

Attachments

• 6E451078-4B5B-417E-A7A7-9AFDABCDACB9.jpeg
    6E451078-4B5B-417E-A7A7-9AFDABCDACB9.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 192

williamxb

Mar 11, 2019
Oxfordshire
Oh well I’ve got one coming for £2.95, even if I don’t use it, only £3, a bargain considering I’ve seen a seat accessories/merchandise website quoting £22 for one!

Honestly - it's a fairly cheap and nasty cable. £22 is insane for any phone cable, £3 however is alright considering it's got the 2 adaptors. The next issue is how stupid it looks dangling around the gear knob!

I bought a very short right angle cable that stays entirely within the tray under the USBs that looks far better imo.

Reactions: GorillaWheels

markm49uk

Oct 15, 2015
Hull,UK
Gutted - just had an update from the dealer on my 290 Lux that I've had on order since Feb - it had a build date of week 24. He's just confirmed it's still not built. He did say he had another with build week 24 and that was built last week so mine should be soon - with SEAT though who knows.

I was expecting it in the next couple of weeks lol.

Jul 12, 2020
Has anyone placed cupra orders throughout the pandemic? I placed my order in May and was given build week 23 (early June). Getting updates from the dealership is proving impossible so no idea how long I’m likely to be waiting. What’s everyone’s typical wait times between build week and taking delivery?

markm49uk

Oct 15, 2015
Hull,UK
Dealer just informed me the car is now built and on the way to the port. Lets hope the world manages to hang together long enough for me to get to drive one of these things.

markm49uk

Oct 15, 2015
Hull,UK
Latest update - car is on the Pegasus Ace and it docked at Sheerness this morning. Next stop Grimsby so hopefully in a week or so I’ll have it.

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
I know it’s the wrong thread if anyone can direct me to the right one that would be great, I’ve had my Cupra since March but it has developed a fault where it creaks going over speed bumps at low speed (doesn’t matter which drive mode ie comfort, Cupra etc) anyone had this before?

Jul 12, 2020
Latest update - car is on the Pegasus Ace and it docked at Sheerness this morning. Next stop Grimsby so hopefully in a week or so I’ll have it.
Nice - hope all goes well. What build week were you given originally and did you have any delays?

G_Morto

Mar 20, 2020
I ordered a Cupra back in early March but cancelled it at the time.

Honestly thought the current version would be unavailable by now but I’ve still seen them advertised.

can get a deal through work (motorfinity) for a non lux at £240 pm, 6x35 with 8000 miles pa.

Would there still be a wait if I were to order? I barely use my car just now working from home anyway!

AirBM

Jul 20, 2020
I've not been given a buildweek as it was apparently already built and on a trailer already. I was told end of July first week of August. Last week got updated to middle of this week 3rd-7th so I'm holding my breath as I'm in desperate need now. Heres hoping.

markm49uk

Oct 15, 2015
Hull,UK
I've not been given a buildweek as it was apparently already built and on a trailer already. I was told end of July first week of August. Last week got updated to middle of this week 3rd-7th so I'm holding my breath as I'm in desperate need now. Heres hoping.
Fingers crossed. Mine is at dealers - sending across lease papers for electronic signature tomorrow so hopefully this week I can pick it up. Desperate now.