MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

dangerdan

Mar 17, 2014
Nr Maidstone Kent
Hi, I know this is an old thread - does anyone know if you can get some steels to fit over the Cupra callipers - they're huge!! I want some cheap wheels to put winter wheels on that if I slide in the snow/ice its not too much of an issue if I kerb them. Don't want to damage my recently repaired alloys.

OvEr_KiLL

Apr 6, 2014
North West
just had these fitted by a garage to my Ibiza FR 1.8 t 2005 6L Pre facelift
wolfrace turismo polished 17x7.5 5 stud
pretty sure the wolfrace offset is 40 but to fit them on the front they needed to use spacers because they were catching the callipers
rears were fine.

Last edited:

Deeeee

Apr 4, 2012
Newcastle
Alright guys,

Looking for new wheels for my Cupra TDI but I've upgraded the brakes from the AP racing calipers to the Cupra R Brembos which are bigger.

My current Cupra wheels clear them (just) but want to double check with the pros to make sure the wheels im after will clear them with too much hassle.

Does anyone know the ET of a standard 17" MK4 Ibiza Cupra wheel?

Thanks

wrx fifer

Jan 7, 2015
Hi guys, totally new to these cars and the missus has a totally standard 54 plate seat Ibiza 1.4tdi with the steel wheels, so am I safe to look out for any of these wheels for a direct fit? as I don't want hassle of spacers and all sorts of stuff, just want a list of wheels I can look out for second hand at a decent price?

seat leon 16"
seat leon 17"
skoda fabia 16"
audi tt 16"
audi tt 17"

just literally want a basic list so I can start looking on the likes of the bay etc and will just be a straight fit

wrx fifer

Jan 7, 2015
I see audi a3 16" alloys but have 205 tyres fitted and the ones she has on the steels are 195 so does this make much difference etc? or are these ok to look for as well?

bradfr

Jun 3, 2013
17" Rota Grids on my Ibiza

DSC_0187.jpg

crookiecrook

Dec 29, 2013
What et you use on the rota grids? Im looking at et45 7.5j for the fronts and et30 9j for the fronts just wanna know if they would fit straight on with know problems?

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
What et you use on the rota grids? Im looking at et45 7.5j for the fronts and et30 9j for the fronts just wanna know if they would fit straight on with know problems?

Those ones above look like 7.5" wide all round

Shouldn't have much trouble with those sizes, what tyre sizes are you thinking of using?

AshOllis96

Jul 12, 2015
hmm :confused: i was thinking it might make it look a bit meaner lol. i will post a pic when they're fitted. hopefully this week :D

tery23

Aug 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding my wheels, since I am a young driver my insurance company does not like modifications on my car and so they are claiming that my wheel is not the standard type for my SEAT IBIZA reference sport 1.2v

Funny enough this same insurance company covered me last year after sending an engineer to install a telematics black box on my car and they did not mention anything about the wheels. Now because its a new policy they requested images of the car and they pointed the wheels out.

Here is a the link of the image of one of my wheels: imageshack.com/a/img538/5938/OKbl1M.jpg

It looks exactly like the standard ones but its black colour, I tried calling them and they insist that I must change my wheels back to standard within 7 days.

Can anyone help me with figuring out what the standard wheel is exactly and where I could shop them for a fair price?

Thanks for the attention:thanks:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise