My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
My passenger footwell is wet again [:@] - checked earlier even more today need to sort this - going to use some microfibre cloths to soak up as much as possible and then use a moisture trap to draw in other moisture will posiibly leave the heating on high and aimed at the footwell see how this works

thinking of getting another pollen filter to try

think I may have used an Aftermarket - non OEM one last time:censored:

same here , and my drivers well had water in too , fecking pi$$ed off that much i was pricing up nissan nivaras on the weekend :(

need to sort mine out asap too

when you thinkin of doing yours - spose through the day , been as your soo lucky to have it off

i need to look into what silicaone people are using , gona do a full door strip and seal all again

as for filter , doesnt make a difference if oem or not

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
some recent waterfall pics - from the photo game

image679.jpg

image680.jpg

image678.jpg

image677.jpg

Last edited:

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
what u done now ,,,

think i wanna strip my doors down and re seal them ,

also want to fit my brace , which i bought when i had the car , its still sitting in my uncles garage :(

aslo want to get that oil gauge wired correctly

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
image696.jpg

image695.jpg

bloody stone block - need to get parking sensors fitted

gutted as exhaust was like new - bumpre needed a repaint anyway but still [:@]

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
luckily for the exhaust it went back easily with very little actual damage - little bit of whet and dry will sort it out and then a polish :D

just need to decide what to do about the bumper - full respray or replacement R bumper

Image697.jpg

Before

Image698.jpg

Image699.jpg

After

Last edited:

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
decat it you baby

ordered my bits 1ltr oil for the kit bag your getting me :)

ordered the rest of his stock of gay clips and my panel filter cover delivered tonight

one of the boys just done his test through bob wildings said it cost around £500 all in

4937Liam

Jan 12, 2010
Lakenheath, Suffolk.
I would go for the re-spray personally - I just had my badly stone chipped front bumper completly stripped back and re-sprayed all for £150! I was originally concerned about the overall quality at the price quoted but I was very impressed with the finished results.

Just the bonnet to have re-sprayed now...:rolleyes:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.