my latest mk2 ibiza 16v

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
Well ive had 2 before:
DSC03682.jpg

lowered.jpg

And then this bargin came up and couldnt resist after 2 months of driving a mondeo :ban:

Photo065.jpg

Needs some work and some MOT.

wouldnt idle on its own, turned out to be a blocked ISV, cleaned it and now it runs like a dream.
Its got brembo discs and red stuff pads on it but apart from that standard :)

not sure what route to car down, daily or track car or both :whistle: hope ya'll like

Yellowdevil

M8 they are beautiful, glad i got shut of the Veccy C SRi for my Mk 2 GTi !

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Thats a nice looking copper mk2 there dude.
I reckon you should go down the daily route with it but add a few performance parts.
Looks like a reli good base model and apart from that problem you had with it if nothing else is wrong with it then what a bargain.

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
:) i knew of few people would of liked this, i got lucky thats all. once i sell my mondeo and the log book arrives ill get it through a MOT and take it from there :D.

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
looks very clean...... :) not jealous at all :p although i think you shouldn't have been allowed back into the fold for driving a mondeo piece of yuk in the first place ;)

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
its the plan. Ronals all flat and bald, so ive got these G60 steelies brand new with tyres whilst i repaint the ronals and then get some tyres. once they are sorted they go back on the ibiza.

the G60 steels then go on the G60 for the summer. i havent got the money to be a wheel ***** and the scene tax on anything remotly suitable for my mk2 at the minute means i cant afford nice wheels :(

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah i also agree the ronals are alot better, out of curiousity, are you going to refurb them yoursefl? i had done mine, and they took no joke about 12 hours or more just to get them ready for primer.. i later found a company that would blast them and powdercoat for £25+vat each

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
£25 each?! was quoted £200 to dip them in something to strip them completly bare then powdercoat. ill get my mate at a body shop to it. but it wont be a refurb as such, just a quick spay job lol.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.