-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
Hi all this is the car iv been learning to drive in and ill be using it until april when my dad trades it in for his new beeza, please beware i may call it mine but its not really :p

Heres how she started 08 plate only done 3.3k:

P030509_1651.jpg

P030509_165101.jpg

Now to this:

P200509_214501.jpg

P200509_2145.jpg

P200509_1931.jpg

P200509_1929.jpg

P200509_192601.jpg

Sorry for the quality, ill try and get better pics tomorrow.

Mods:

Remap (recon its running 100 bhp) will get RR'd when iv passed my test
Cupra front bumper
Seat side skirts
Seat rear valance
Seat sport spoiler
Centre exit exhaust (silent, have enough noise with the tractor engine)
Shark fin ariel
New Alloys (can't remember the name)
Custom Grey painted roof, spoiler and bonnet
Grey tinted tail lights
50mm lowering springs and shocks, which are still to settle
Led sidelights
FR Gearknob

To get:
Cupra fogs
Touchscreen headunit
Cupra Handbrake cover
Sub (im young :D)
Fabia/Octavia VRS wheels (if they come up for a good price ill be getting these)
German plates (undecided at the moment, i think ill be enough of a target for getting pulled)

Comments? :)

Last edited:

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Got some very nice elements , however borderlineing chavy? , Personally id get Fr rear lights those are gash , make the mirrors all black, change ur bottom rear valance back too the black plastic , de badge , other than that it could be very very nice ,alot of works gone into it aslong as you like it =]

Last edited:

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
looks really spot on with the black, rear lights look a bit duff though, possibly just the dark red ones or something, cant ehlp but think they are too black.

Other than that nice, mebies could do with lowering and debadging

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Ive got the 1.4TDI so its good to see someone else making an effort with one! i think alot of people are suprised with the power of the little 3 cylinder engine!

Personally myself i wud change some things as stated above

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
I agree with whats been said above, though if you like it, fair play.

Only this I don't get is this:

Hi all this is the car iv been learning to drive in and ill be using it until april when my dad trades it in for his new beeza, please beware i may call it mine but its not really

Surely if it's being traded in you'd have been better off keeping it standard. Not many dealers are going to want that sort of car.

-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
certainly very different, each to there own mate, pleased your happy with it :)

I actaully like it - something different. Although not keen on the rear lights and possibly the rear defuser thing. Although i love the centre exhaust

Exactly - Different, looks better in comparison to a chaved out corsa IMO

Not everything to my taste but none the less nice work oh if u get rid give me the front bumper :D

Fair enough, you can have dibs on the bumper when it goes in april

Ive got the 1.4TDI so its good to see someone else making an effort with one! i think alot of people are suprised with the power of the little 3 cylinder engine!

Personally myself i wud change some things as stated above

Yes i love the power its great to drive and pulls well. Personally i just love the soot though :p

I agree with whats been said above, though if you like it, fair play.

Only this I don't get is this:

Surely if it's being traded in you'd have been better off keeping it standard. Not many dealers are going to want that sort of car.

A) Wheres the fun in keeping it standard for a year? No fun in that, at the end of the day its going to be sold at some point.

B) My dad can't leave cars "un-modded" for 12 minutes never mind 12 months :blink:

C) Dude everyone learned to drive at some point..

Last edited:

-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
More pictures

Well ill apologize for the poor pics (and spelling) soon to be halfing in for a good cam with tripod with a mate

Heres a few up at my dads mates:

P210509_175601.jpg

P210509_174202-1.jpg

P210509_180101.jpg

P210509_180103.jpg

P210509_1802.jpg

As you can see it looks abit faded but its a deep red :( its time for that new cam I think..

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
A) Wheres the fun in keeping it standard for a year? No fun in that, at the end of the day its going to be sold at some point.

B) My dad can't leave cars "un-modded" for 12 minutes never mind 12 months :blink:

C) Dude everyone learned to drive at some point..

A)Lol fair play, I can't argue with that, my cars far from standard, though it took me a long time to get it that way because of money and insurance :( lol.

B)Cool that your Dad has an interest. I usually get my Dad to help, but it takes a lot of persuasion and "what do you want do to that for?" type questions lol

C) I never said anything about learning to drive :confused:

Anyway on the whole, nice car! And it's good to see someone thinking outside the box![B)]

-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
C) I never said anything about learning to drive :confused:

Sorry buddy thought you ment sort of car as in a learner driving it, my mistake mate just the way i was reading it

Yeah its good to have a dad interested in cars, helps alot because of the people he knows. Get a discount [B)]

moshii

I like it-well most of it.

I'd change the rear lights, even try and get a set tinted red if thats possible? That, and I'd spray the whole wing mirrors black... Apart from it, its really nice.

Was the aerial difficult to change?

Dempsey27

hey nice car

wht exhaust you got on it got the same car as was looking about or an exhaust

cheers :)