-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
Ah news Travels fast :lol:

test 1 posted 111.2Bhp & 204.0lb/ft
test 2 posted 107.1Bhp & 186.2lb/ft

Had them give me any ideas on the smoke and AMD reckon the something is not quite right with the remap on it (who did it by the way) and gave me a deal price to redo it and sort out the smokey probs

Other than that got some good responses to the car.

Have you got some more details on the mods its got ie the brand of suspension its got, I have managed to track down the wheels to being team dynamics, my insurance company need a list to cover like for like on the mods.

The problem I have now is that I fancy a bit more power so going to get the induction sorted out and then think about what else I can do for a little bit more juice.

Having seen the pics of the golf wheels on an ibiza I am with you scott no way do they look right, I got some good ideas off some of the cars yesterday but I think I may see what funds I can get together and do some plotting :cartman:

It does indeed fella :D

Those are some great results, my dad was impressed too :happy:

No doubt the car has opened up, now it has been run in.

I dont think a new map would sort the issues, without losing out on the performance. The only way of getting rid of the smoke would be to take out the EGR valve, but I dont know if this would damage anything.

Cant really remember the make of springs, it was a dutch company and came as a kit (springs and dampers), the wheels are actually made by Zito, not team dynamics although they look similar.

Id definetly have the TT comps, but I think it would be a pita to keep clean all the time.

Keep us updated :funk:

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it was remapped by a mobile tuner, using revo software.

Last edited:

ukreddevil

Jul 20, 2009
Hove
Kool i was getting De-Cat + Straight through pipe + EGR Bypass but im not sure i want to keep it now so havent bothered

it is the existing map it is over fuelling a bit according to the AMD guys and the I think the way the exhaust is routed causes a bit extra too.

So deciding to have it remapped again by AMD as they reckon they can solve the soot problem and possibly get a couple of extra bits done to make it a bit quicker....

ukreddevil

Jul 20, 2009
Hove
can i ask how much the rear bumper/splitter/exhaust was?? oh and the cupra spoiler :lol:.

i believe that it is the standard rear bumper from the mkV and the rear valance is about £120+vat from a dealer. Not sure about the exhaust first owner had it custom done so let him answer :lol:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.