my mkIV 25th Anniversary & partners GTi spec MkV golf lowered

tebotsc

This car is Low to the floor compared to other MkV GTi's in my Town
Full Gti winter Spec inside and out with Eibach Sportlines -50mm/-35mm with Leon K1 suspension setup fitted with K1 brakes & wishbones and hubs made from forged alloy not cast metal
IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

My Beloved Anni with BBS LM's

Milltek turbo back exhaust, full Cupra R running Gear front and rear inc. Brembos, BBs LM's, forge 007p, in the middle of installing seat sport intercooler 225 fuel pump and injectors
31052009296.jpg

31052009295.jpg

my problem at the mo is fitting this seatsport intercooler from seat ibiza cupra need pipework sorting can anyone help?:

Picturism004.jpg

Picturism016.jpg

tebotsc

FMICPipes.jpg

Forge did do a kit

thanks for that ric2001 but the ibiza top pipe wont fit round the light like it does on yours i seen forge @ gti inters 09 and tried to explain what i needed doing but they said i need to draw up a diagram with measurements which i'm afraid to do (cos i dont wanna get it wrong ..no refunds)

cheers all the same

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
thanks for that ric2001 but the ibiza top pipe wont fit round the light like it does on yours i seen forge @ gti inters 09 and tried to explain what i needed doing but they said i need to draw up a diagram with measurements which i'm afraid to do (cos i dont wanna get it wrong ..no refunds)

cheers all the same

Which pipe 9 or 8?

What about getting the 63mm forge straight MAP pipe and make the bends up with silicone and metal hoses?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise