My On going problem (Boost/N75)

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
I know guys , im going to try one thing tomorro to with the air box because its got a small hole in the corner (inside wing end) so ill tape it up lol if not im out of ideasa lol cheers guys

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
lol its sorted!!!! right what a idiot we all feel and i dont know how its happend but it has. the N75 was on the wrong way round its solved the power loss. I dont know how because b4 we changed it to test my mates i took him for a run in it to show him what was wrong and it hadnt been touch ever when i had owned it. So inbetween the N75 and 4boost leaks its sorted , except the fluttering is back louder and ever i really give up tbh although its not affecting performance its an embarrising sound! Ive checked the DV and changed springs and its still there!

FFS dude! :rolleyes:

:lol:

after all that?.... hehe, least its sorted

GotBoost

REVO Dealer
Aug 19, 2009
Llandow, S Wales
D'oh....

It was actually the 2 connections on the N75 rather than it being physically the wrong way around, the bottom port to charge pipe, and the side pipe to wastegate were backwards.

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
oh well its sorted now. i think ive found the problem with the fluttering , i blocked the holes up in the airbox with tape and it stopped for about 5miles , then started again but i think they came off , so im blocking the holes up as we speak :) to hopfully solve the problem

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
Yep , tiger seal :) im hoping its that because i guess when the turbo's kicking the air back into the box its trying to escape , if thats what happens lol

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
After fixing a few big boost leaks and my power being down my cars still fluttering allot on full boost. Ive changed the N75 and the N249 now and its still doing it. Ive also got a Yellow spring in my 007. I fitted a boost gauge last week and its been boosting fine -20 and 21/22psi... over the last week the fluttering has got a little louder and sometimes the gauge go's up to 30psi and drops back to 20psi. Im going to take a trip up to bill as soon as i can but can anyone think what else it could be?

Cars stage 1 revo map / FMI / Green panel filter / 007

Pyro

Change the map sensor see if that stops the over boosting service the dv replace tip with silicone one ;) hope you sort it nafe :D

Pyro

I think on the lcr it's passenger side in the intercooler pipes but not sure tbh I know it defo in the IC pipe work tho ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.