My On going problem (Boost/N75)

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
Yer if you cant try some1 eleses like me or do a bypass then go to the dealers because the N249 valve is £60+VAT from SEAT for the LCR ;) Hoping to solve my problem tomorro :)

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
Im going to do a bypass tomorro now if i can get the parts easy enough , i cant find any threads on here? on how to do it? is it litrally put a Tpeice in where the N249 valve is needed? where does the "resistor" go?

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
Im going to do a bypass tomorro now if i can get the parts easy enough , i cant find any threads on here? on how to do it? is it litrally put a Tpeice in where the N249 valve is needed? where does the "resistor" go?

thats what i'm finding also , looking if there is any step by step guides ppictures alone arent enough for me i'm very slow lol

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
Right Update today lol good and Bad :(

Fitted My New TIP and noticed my old one was the tighest on also found a large split in the hose from the charge pipe to the N75 valve so replaced that also the one good thing is that the fluttering has stopped , but my next problem now is that i have no power? it basically feels like ive lost my stage1? i swapped my N75 and N249 valves and there was no differnce so i can hold them outter the problem , i litrally checked every pipe i could for splits etc but the one thing ive noticed that my DV isnt dumping no where near as much as it should or even at all ? i swapped springs around and its not that i even swapped mine for my mates and it was exactly the same ? any ideas?

Just to add its no juddering or anything like that no misfiring etc , it just feels allot slower than it was yesterday?

Last edited:

Pyro

Check that the tip is still on the turbo there a tight fit make sure it didn't pop out etc and take the battery off for half hour so ecu can reset

Pyro

Yup I know your pain. :( you sure tips ok have you checked it since you've driven the car also now you've taken things apart there's a chance that you have a loose clip or a pipe slipped off etc just push everything on tight and it's all done up :D I've had to check all mine twice in one day and found loose bits or things that pop off

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
Yep TIPs not going anywhere , im thinking the fluttering was to do with the little pipe from the charge pipe to the N75 and also the orginal TIP didnt look on propaly when we changed it , but everythings on bang on now and its the same? the dump valve isnt dumping at all? ive checked all the dv pipes , and its not sticking either! Its being vagcom'd monday :(

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
Isnt it just? its frying my brain i dont think its possible but its like if the map has gone 100% so strange! But its gotta be DV related because its not dumping?

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
Yep the orginal bosch and my mated 007p :( its gotta be another leak from somewhere but its strange how the fluttering has gone and now this? Well yer im guessing its on fine? i dont know what psi its running atm boost guage was only bought last night off here!

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
Hmmm having a read through threads on this forum and golf forums and i recon its going to be the maf? but i thort when the maf go's its like coilpack symptons? and i have symptons just loss of power. Also people have been known to loss thier maps!

Pyro

Unplug it fo for a drive and the will irradiate that ;) lol What map is it?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.