My Red mk2 Leon Cupra

HuckingFell

Red Rules
Jan 22, 2009
Leicester
So after owning the car for about six months and the fact that I cleaned it properly for the first time at the weekend, thought it about time I put up some photos to see what you guys think.
The cars a 57 plate currently with about 30.5k miles, I’ve put about 4k on since I’ve had it. It’s currently at stage one, mapped by Morego (BBR Starchips), which was done by the previous owner. I’ve got no plans to go stage 2 at the minute and don’t think I will to be honest. Bluetooth, Xenon’s and IPod connector where also factory fitted.

Since I’ve had the car I’ve done the following (which isn’t much):
  • Stubby aerial
  • Vinyled the front ‘S’ black
  • Vinyled the areas the trim kit would cover
  • LED side lights

I also plan to the following in the coming months:
  • Carbon fibre door sills (currently in the post)
  • Osir foot rest (arrived today, fitting this weekend)
  • Cat back exhaust, not sure whether to go Milltek or Blueflame
  • Dension Gateway 100
  • K&N Panel Filter

Also considering a few other bits, including the forge blow off spacer but not sure if the noise is a little chav!

Excuse the interior it needs a good hover!

Thanks for looking!

2j15x68.jpg

rrkt94.jpg

2vkhuv7.jpg

nns6ky.jpg

lh45y.jpg

jkve3p.jpg

55f63b.jpg

k3uddl.jpg

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
lovely car mate .. like it in red looks smart, your alu door trim kit, did you get the handle bits for the back door with the kit? when i got mine only got the speaker surrounds for the back doors ..

HuckingFell

Red Rules
Jan 22, 2009
Leicester
lovely car mate .. like it in red looks smart, your alu door trim kit, did you get the handle bits for the back door with the kit? when i got mine only got the speaker surrounds for the back doors ..

Cheers mate, I actually wanted a white one but glad I've got red now!

I've not actually got the door trim kit, I popped the normal door trim off and vinyled it. It looks ok, but there are some creases on the corners but it saved me £50! I'm pretty sure if you buy the kit you only get trims for the front strips and speakers.

HuckingFell

Red Rules
Jan 22, 2009
Leicester
I'd love to go stage 2, just not sure I can afford it to be honest, we'll have to see ;)

The bug has most definatly bit though, as I'm now seriously considering lowering on Eibach's and I've decided that I'm getting the Forge blow off and cat back (still can't make my mind up wether to go Milltek or Blueflame though)

HuckingFell

Red Rules
Jan 22, 2009
Leicester
Finally got round to fitting the Osir footrest over the weekend, so here's a few pics!

Carbon door sills in the next couple of days hopefully, pics when done!

And then a cat back, Milltek, Blueflame, Milltek, Blueflame, so confused :confused:

24qtx1t.jpg

34pf24y.jpg

t9abtg.jpg

Dec 2, 2008
Nottingham
Finally got round to fitting the Osir footrest over the weekend, so here's a few pics!

Carbon door sills in the next couple of days hopefully, pics when done!

And then a cat back, Milltek, Blueflame, Milltek, Blueflame, so confused :confused:

24qtx1t.jpg

34pf24y.jpg

t9abtg.jpg

What performance gains did you see from the foot rest :think: (Sorry couldn't resist!)

As for Milltek or BlueFlame. I personally plan to go for BlueFlame when I get round to it (down pipe and back box). However, tbh other than BF being a little cheaper you'll have people divided on which they will recommend, go with your instinct!

HuckingFell

Red Rules
Jan 22, 2009
Leicester
What performance gains did you see from the foot rest :think: (Sorry couldn't resist!)

As for Milltek or BlueFlame. I personally plan to go for BlueFlame when I get round to it (down pipe and back box). However, tbh other than BF being a little cheaper you'll have people divided on which they will recommend, go with your instinct!

:lol: nothing at all but I rekon it looks nice!

The exhaust thing is doing my nut, I just can't decide, the awesome offer on the blueflame may sway me however!

hope u dont mind me asking but where did u get the foot rest and the pedals from? Been looking to get some... nice car btw :)

not sure about pedals, come as standard on the Cupra, try Dave at Sare Motors? The footrest came from here: http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/product_info.php?cPath=1_35_138&products_id=442

But use the link on this page for a better price (inc delivery) http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/t/201191.aspx

HuckingFell

Red Rules
Jan 22, 2009
Leicester
Got round to fitting my door sills in the week, can't beat a bit of carbon fiber!

Finally made a decision on the exhaust front, gone for a Blueflame cat back (hopefully get the rest some time in the future), it arrived Friday, along with the Forge spacer. Arrived with the twin tailpipes though, was gutted when I opened the box, hopefully it'll be sorted tomorrow, I was so excited about getting it fitted as well!

Before:
993zfp.jpg

After:
vms5.jpg

Sarky

Hi F...oops Huckingfell, nice wheels mate, could you tell me where to get the Cupra sills they do add an extra 'C' factor

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members