MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Hi mate what you got now?
Opel wasn't big enough and 6 years with it was enough, sold it a few weeks before the credit cruch, April 08, just in the nick of time.

Marmite

Aug 30, 2010
I got a blue Ibiza cupra 16v had it a few months now, only cost me £540 off eBay, not a sodding thing wrong with it, just some minor body work needs doing :) you'll probably see me around, I got the big rally spoiler on it haha, I like your Leon, didn't think u would part with the Opel, how's SWC going? I logged on the other day but it seems quiet

Marmite

Aug 30, 2010
That sucks, my friend was telling me about some tqmodified thing, but all the cars I've seen with the stickers on are just either idiots or stupid saxo's with an exhaust...
Anyway the spoiler isn't that big, it just looks it in the pictures lol, everyone has told me to take it off but it's grown on me so it's staying! There's some pics in the RR section, I'm gonna try and get one of them HID kits soon, they look effing good :)

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
DSCF0192.jpg

/QUOTE]

mine look like this, yellowy tint to the lens nand i dont know why?

Last edited:

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
haha mate these lights has just arrived and i was caking it when i was pulling them apart (1st step after removing clips) i was thinking wot am i doing! lol

ok so if it will be aright just to pull them apart i will try.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.