MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Got my 8cm CCFL through today but ones broke (my mistake :() so could only test one light.

This is about 70% as i need to "fettle" the rings, so they sit closer to the actual angel eye.

dscf0247medium.jpg

epts2008

rule the bends
Mar 19, 2009
Chelmsford, Essex
De-badged S grill Looks loads better thanks to 18335harri for selling it me :)

dscf0002ru8.jpg

Cars looking pretty nice there done some nice modifications not a fond lover of the debadged grill personally you thought of keeping a badge and going for the honeycomb cupra grill? looks the nuts even if you just get the centre like I did today with a chrome surround looks pretty smart heres a pic of it ...
cuprachromegrill.jpg

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
I have everything now i need, honestly progress is being made :roflmao:

Need to get a new glue gun.

I have a spare set of angel eyes (non seat) and was soooo considering doing what Unclefester as done, ie putting a set of projectors as high beam too but i CBA going though all that.

dscf0373medium.jpg

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
If they go no other choice but headlights out anyway, H1's fit now dremeling is calming, almost like cleaning a footway with a power washer :D

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
If they go no other choice but headlights out anyway, H1's fit now dremeling is calming, almost like cleaning a footway with a power washer :D

Agreed with that, much the same as getting high on fibreglass fumes .... out of interest how 'deep' are the projector units in the other set of lights? The only reason i had to screw about was because of the depth of the units i had .

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Been there already, Thanks :)
The thing is though you don't get the different high beam pattern, as it is just the same as the dipped, but then again, i can't recall the last time I used my high beam since having HIDS

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Been there already, Thanks :)
The thing is though you don't get the different high beam pattern, as it is just the same as the dipped, but then again, i can't recall the last time I used my high beam since having HIDS

Yes you do because you turn the light unit upside down or take off the blank and fit it the other way up - this giving you different beam - or in my case you just remove it ;)

MOT doesn't test beam pattern on main beam because there isn't one :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.