MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Yeah that's it.
Simple 4 pin relay (you get it with it) one wire goes to the battery (20 amp fused) one wire goes to earth, i used the horn bracket and the original horn wires attach to the remaining two prongs, simples.

romeo

Oct 9, 2008
lancashire
hiya lee jus curious abt the angel lights on my car got the hids installd n all but not really happy wid the cut off line specially wen its wonky on left side also for some reason they dont put enough light on signpost on the left ive already tried adjusting if i do it higher up the signs r nicely visible but den oncoming traffic has issue wen i lower it down the lights not very bright and signpostings r not very visible! ive also noticed on the factory fitted projector lights they dont have wonky cutoff and signpost r nicely visible and the headlamp tends to have a nice circle showing wen lights on but on our projector lamps that circle doesnt form because of the metal plate inside the projector lamp which gives the wonky cut off to light. now what i wanna know is is that metal plate necessary? can i be removed? would dat make our projector form a circle light showing wen lights on? is this bad for oncoming traffic? any idea on this lee?

d3m0niTe

LCR 225
Jun 21, 2010
Bromley, Kent
I’m going to buy one of those stebel horns. Probably get my mechanic friend to fit mine at his garage, as it’ll be easier when up on the lift.

Do you fit the stebel horn in the same place as the OEM horn? Also you mentioned the ‘chocolate relay’ is it liable to fall apart basically?

It sounds easy enough from what’s been described but better to know the facts and all that :)

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Yes mine used the same bracket.
Just need quality 4 pin relay, you do get one in the kit, but mine never lasted (does seem to be the norm too)
Yeah doddle to wire up as the Leon battery is directly above the horn location.