• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.

Need Help! ESC Button Retrofit

demonikx

Sep 13, 2018
Hello,

My friend have Leon FR SC 2017

He Want to do retrofit ESC Button.

I saw the Elsa Scheme and i not clear understand it.

We currently have this items
5F0927143 WHS - ESP Button
000979009ЕА x 2 pcs
000979046E - ABS Module cable

Can any one point us for any report how to do it.

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
Not sure how thats going to work the traction control can only be turned off as far as i am aware in vcds. Would love that option in my 1.8 fr also. Let us know how you get on

demonikx

Sep 13, 2018
Not sure how thats going to work the traction control can only be turned off as far as i am aware in vcds. Would love that option in my 1.8 fr also. Let us know how you get on

First of all you can switch of ESC from multimedia.

VCDS you need only for adding another mods for ESC

The button can be retrofired due that it Leon Cupra it's exist. need only buy the button and wires.

you can see this YouTube video that people do it. I saw many reports hot it can be installed in Octavia A7 and Golf mk7

Main problem of youtube that no one explain how to do it only okay we are done.

Also I see the ELSA electric scheme.

The main problem that i don't know the Leon construction and from where to where need to move wires.

Attachments

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
This was a retrofit I was going to do myself and cover on here, but haven't got around to it yet. From what I remember when I was researching it (late last year) you have to run a wire to the ABS pump. Now apparently that can be skipped if you have a certain wire in a plug near the BCM module, but I'd have to try and find where I saw that.

Basically you have to run a wire through the firewall to the ABS pump/controller and hook into a pin there, and connect the other end to the switch in the dash along with some other wires. And some stuff needs to be altered in VCDS. I'll have to look it up again as I didn't make any notes on it at the time.

GAP Insurance - cover the difference for peace of mind