New Mk5 SC (Pics now added)

Rangers

Jan 24, 2009
Scotland
SP_A0373.jpg

That pic looks bad ass..tints really do make it look mean/aggresive at the back.

LeeCAN

Shadders

I like the look of the Candy White - particularly with the tints!!

I couldn't convince my wife that white was her colour so we've just ordered a red 5dr sport with 17" alloys.

Red with tinted windows would be a factory order and I wasn't prepared to wait until September. The dealer found a red with panoramic sunroof from stock and offered to pay for the sunroof so I'm relatively happy.

Reading your post, I'm now considering getting the windows tinted myself after delivery. As a guide, how much did it cost for your SC?

Thanks
L

Chellebaby

Hi guys, I'm a newbie! Getting my white Ibiza 5dr on Friday! Yay! cant wait! Its a 1.6, o only test drove the 1.4 and it had no power in it..... Please tell me the 1.6 will have a bit of speed in it??

Michelle

Chellebaby

Have you to wait till July for it? Mine should be ready for me on Friday, got the 17" alloys and Tinted back windows! Mine was already ordered so didnt get to choose the extras.

Michelle

iandjm

Nov 23, 2007
Isle of Wight
Hey,

I guess if the build week is next week, then it may arrive in July. my dealer keeps telling me Setember, but this seems a long time after its build.

Your car sounds nice :)

Ian :D

Chellebaby

Hmmm, i think it may be September then. I was told if i wanted to order one it would be then. It was just by chance that there was one coming in.

Hope it comes soon for you

:)

Leonidas

Hi guys, I'm a newbie! Getting my white Ibiza 5dr on Friday! Yay! cant wait! Its a 1.6, o only test drove the 1.4 and it had no power in it..... Please tell me the 1.6 will have a bit of speed in it??

Michelle

To me theres no comparison between the 1.4 and 1.6 :D