OBD Modifications

davidgballester

Sep 3, 2021
Seems like in the new car manual, there is an option for lane changing. You have to select it in the car travel assist menu for it to work, but i don't seem to have this option. Does anyone have it?
Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-09 a las 12.57.57.png

FalconTech

Jun 8, 2021
I sincerely hope that someone can find the solution looking at the two files to adding the purple color.

These are the differences in the interior configuration:

Mileage: 11212 kmMileage: 11308 km
Date: 2022-06-18 14:45:44Date: 2022-06-18 22:53:14
Interior_light_general_settingsInterior_light_general_settings
Interior light activation by opening trunkInterior light activation by opening trunk
not activeactive
Crash colorCrash color
Mfg interior light colorMfg interior light color
Kl58 colorKl58 color
interior light colorinterior light color
Interior_light_hmi_configInterior_light_hmi_config
Hmi ambient colors bitmaskHmi ambient colors bitmask
7FFFFFFF3FF
Hmi contour colors bitmaskHmi contour colors bitmask
7FFFFFFF3FF
Hmi ambient colors fod bitmaskHmi ambient colors fod bitmask
7FFFFFFF3FF
Hmi contour colors fod bitmaskHmi contour colors fod bitmask
7FFFFFFF3FF
Hmi ambient profile 2Hmi ambient profile 2
not activeactive
Hmi functional ambiance lighting listHmi functional ambiance lighting list
activenot active
Interior_light_default_valuesInterior_light_default_values
Default value ambient colorDefault value ambient color
Default value contour colorDefault value contour color
Default value ambient color fodDefault value ambient color fod
Default value contour color fodDefault value contour color fod
Default value active profileDefault value active profile

Widil

Jul 5, 2021
I tried to code it all back but it didn’t work.
actually what I would need to do is to really reset my system, like going back to stock settings.
because for example, the car remember the individual ambient color settings or choose a default one when resetting via the infotainment.
I wonder if it’s possible to access a bigger reset option

Piles

Apr 11, 2022
I have a mk4 hybrid on the standard FR trim.
I noticed something with the sat nav, that their is a function you can enable to see the speed of the current road on the infotainment while the map is up. And whats more when you are above speed it shows a exclamation mark for example !20 or !30 and the ! goes when below the speed. Now obviously i didnt upgrade to the "sport FR" and i bought no extra packs. Is it a odb thing to have this road speed limit show on the dash, which i believe was a optional pack upgrade?
Further more is this stuff i can do without needing a different steering wheel, if so what other things can i 100% have programmed with odb that are a software locked option for me now?
Thanks in advance

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Go to Maps and select Settings then Route Guidance/Road Signs. You can select to - display and warning sound or display only. The warning sound is adjustable with the setting below for how many mph over the limit before the warning beep.

Aug 21, 2022
Udine, Italy
Hello guys! I have a Leon without acc, but with front radar, front camera and abs sensors. Do you know if it's possible, by changing the buttons on the steering wheel or the entire steering wheel, to activate the adaptive cruise control function?

Mar 3, 2021
Here are my current settings, the ones in red are the ones I have changed. I have no idea what "HC_advanced_takeover_request" does, I coded it before "Klr" and it didn't seem to have an effect, so just left it like that.

Control unit A5:
View attachment 26986 View attachment 26987 View attachment 26988

Control unit 13:
View attachment 26989 View attachment 26990 View attachment 26991 View attachment 26992
Hello, I tried to activate the travel assist on my Leon (Pack L with winter pack), everything went well in obd11, but I have two errors, one for the travel assist, and one for the emergency assist, how to remove them because my ACC does not work anymore?

Widil

Jul 5, 2021
Hello, I tried to activate the travel assist on my Leon (Pack L with winter pack), everything went well in obd11, but I have two errors, one for the travel assist, and one for the emergency assist, how to remove them because my ACC does not work anymore?
It can’t work, pack L steering wheel is not capacitive. That’s why you get these errors

verde

Nov 6, 2021
Sorry if the wrong thread.

I've recently been driving an Arona as courtesy car and I've noticed that you can make the map show up on the entire digital cockpit display. Is this something that you can do on the Leon too? Attached picture as example.

Thanks in advance!
cit-595ae7859b58d709b56c6543ae154247e9c89de7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Jul 6, 2022
Sorry if the wrong thread.

I've recently been driving an Arona as courtesy car and I've noticed that you can make the map show up on the entire digital cockpit display. Is this something that you can do on the Leon too? Attached picture as example.

Thanks in advance! View attachment 33723

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Yes, also on the Leon.

Reactions: verde

KokDu

Sep 25, 2021
Press and HOLD the view button in the second view option (after the one with circular displays) and it will display full size map.

Reactions: verde
Oct 2, 2022
Hello, exactly what is the difference of putting early instead of late as it comes as standard? I don't understand what Lane Assist looks like Travel Assist (removing the message every two times three to take the steering wheel for example on straights that doesn't move much, it goes from 10), why is this encoding done?? Thank you very much. All the best.

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_101544.jpg
    IMG_20221002_101544.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 101
Oct 2, 2022
Seems like in the new car manual, there is an option for lane changing. You have to select it in the car travel assist menu for it to work, but i don't seem to have this option. Does anyone have it?
View attachment 33204

Hello everyone,
I have bought the new seat leon ehybrid FR with the XL pack in 2020. I don't have this functionality with this version of car. Do you think by coding we can have this one? By coding or update the system. I will be happy if someone can help us.
Thank you.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise