Opinions Please Chrome Mirror Covers

chrisphysics

SEAT Lover
Jun 22, 2008
Sheffield
Personally I think they're hidious. It's not an S series Audi you're putting them on is it?

Anyway enough of my sarcasim, it's down to your tastes and whether you think they're good,

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Black LCR with silver mirrors would look okay, but not to my taste.

The S3 first came out with silver morriors, the FR came with these aswell I think.

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
I have chrome mirrors on my XL.

Think they look quite good, although they never seem to stay clean & shiney this time of year.

Feb 8, 2008
Essex
Cheers for your opinions guys.
I think i'll be looking at spraying them silver in the summer i think, i see a gold with the crome one on yesterday and they didn't look nice at all. Always better seeing them on a car to get a true idea.

h20ruf

matt black ftw :D

if you're dead set on silver, as previously mentioned, a brushed/matt silver looks a little more sophisticated than full on reflective chrome effect.

it's all about personal tastes though, you got to do what you feel looks right for you.

godber225r

T15 PJG
Sep 6, 2008
Whiteley, Hampshire
I have a platinum LCR with the chrome mirror covers, I think they look really good its what sold the car for me. I think it must of been an expensive option coz ive not seen any other LCR with them on.

h20ruf

I have a platinum LCR with the chrome mirror covers, I think they look really good its what sold the car for me. I think it must of been an expensive option coz ive not seen any other LCR with them on.

surely this is a wind up?! :lol:

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Personaly I think the chrome mirrors suit a black car:funk:
AmDRRDay2066.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members