Owen's Ibiza

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Did you get the holes cut out as well?

It looks well, like a black version of my car lol

Yup. Well, so far... I'm hopefully getting some more cosmetic mods going on soon ;):D Cant lower though, as there's too many speed bumps etc round here to make it usable :(:ban:

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
I hate mondays. Especially this one! I also hate minicab drivers! Especially ones in peugeot 406's who don't know the length of their cars! Pictures in a second!

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
DSC00689.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

How it happened
DSC00692.jpg

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
I know! Must be everyone else got car envy ;). Will KEEP YOUR CAR OFF THE ROAD!!!!!!! lol.

Saying that I haven't actually driven for A while, wont keep me off the roads when the fat wheelies are on though, yay decreased handling!!
D.K just reminded me, hope ya got the arse's info

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Na, Had bad experiences with Insurance companies in the past, believing Stupid lying Indians over me. I'd rather let him walk away and deal with it myself. Next door neighbour reckons the back quarter's been filled anyway, so all it really needs is a wet 'n' dry, prime, paint and lacquer... Easyish job? I managed to colour code my bumper easily enough...

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Going to take a stab in the dark and say thats happened on the junction going onto Upper Wickham lane from Oakhampton crescent? (oppersite the cemetry)

Bl00dy hell, hope I don't encounter you down a dark alley! Oh, Stu, as your here, Was it your lovely GTi I saw going down Thames road earlier this evening? about 7.20ish?

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Aww that sucks hun,crap drivers are out in force of late it seems,must be the snippets of sunshine bring them out :( hope you get it sorted and don't encounter any other unknown surprises about your car anytime soon!

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Was I right;)?

Yeah it was moi, the bonnet is a bit of a giveaway!

Which way was I going?

Uhh, towards M25, Away from Erith. Lol. It was actually the HIDs that gave you away, then the Burgundy Ibiza and the Seatcupra.net tatttoed on the back :)

Yes, you were right. Never had a problem with that junction before yesterday :( Ah well, first time for everything ey?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.