Owen's Ibiza

he 1.4 crew is growing stroger :D

heres mine,
IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

just waiting on my silver cupra skirts wich should be here this week, really needs them to finish it off (for now)

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Heh, na, it's just getting dirtier atm. Need to get a lot of paintwork done, that'll be next, after the national. Are you going Will?

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Nah too much petrol moneys getting there and back, trying to save to get some coilovers this month

Yeah mate, the sig gives you away. don't blame you though, for every mm the mk3 looks too high, the mk4's look 3mm too high. Worked out I can lower my car by 30mm safely :thumbup: good luck with the saving. I'd lend you some cash, but I'm skintos too :p Much love for Seat, ey?

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Right, Update time! Eleanor's had three changes, and I want you opinions, especially on one of them.

dsc00917c.jpg

Opinions please?!

dsc00916d.jpg

I've noticed at least a 10bhp increase with this mod. 0-60 time might just about make it into a minute!

dsc00914e.jpg

I've got a Mascot!!!! Tilt your head to the left to view :p

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Well at least you can say no one else has it in their car, i like it

When she gave it to me, my first reaction was 'It's a sackboy!' From Littlebigplanet? :) I like it a lot. Might have to find it a new home though, it's a bit too out of view where it is.

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
I'm sure I've seen that somewhere before:think:

I know, can't remember where, mind. Was on a mk3 cupra methinks. I don't know if I like it or not, I put it back to it's original position afterwards until I get some views on it, as the actual position needs tweaking to look best :p