Paint code for LCR wheels?

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
I phoned the dealer and they told me it. you need a vin number and they will tell you the paint code that was used when it was new.

i'll give you money if you tell us, this has been a conquest of mine for some time now and is annoying the hell out of me, dealer had no clue when i called them, said the 18" LCR alloys where made by Ronal, call them, i did and they had no clue either!!!!

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
robbie, I have a code from a local paint supplier who matched and mixed up some paint for me. Its not 100% perfect but you would do well to spot it from a couple of feet away. I plan to redo the complete wheels soon and I 'm pretty sure you wouldnt notice the difference if it was parked next to a car with original wheels. If you want the code and the address just let me know.

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
robbie, I have a code from a local paint supplier who matched and mixed up some paint for me. Its not 100% perfect but you would do well to spot it from a couple of feet away. I plan to redo the complete wheels soon and I 'm pretty sure you wouldnt notice the difference if it was parked next to a car with original wheels. If you want the code and the address just let me know.

Oh Man, i would be over the moon if you could, i have 2 small marks on my wheels that can be sanded and filled, i don;t want to £80 a wheel for something i can do.

thanks a million, i will get a batch made up as soon as i have the code and share my expierence with others.

thanks again

andi leon frtdi

Mar 8, 2009
portsmouth
there are diffrent codes for diffrent cars thats why you need to ask a dealer. well thats what they told me anyway. i'll look after work to see if i still have it otherwise PM the reg and vin and i'll ask my seat dealer for you.

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
Oh Man, i would be over the moon if you could, i have 2 small marks on my wheels that can be sanded and filled, i don;t want to £80 a wheel for something i can do.

thanks a million, i will get a batch made up as soon as i have the code and share my expierence with others.

thanks again

The code is specific to the company who mixed the paint for me so you will have to order it from them, I will post the details when I get home.

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
I will have to get the details tomorrow, no light in garage at the mo, and i'm in me smokin jacket ( dressing gown)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.