Painting inner door handles

smithsc

Nov 2, 2009
Huddersfield
Hi Guys,

My inner door handles are in need of repair has anyone painted these or wrapped them in anything.

Suggestions pictures would be good

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
17133994.jpg

43735373.jpg

Deleted member 48395

That's pretty impressive! I'm tempted to do the same with mine as replacin the front ones were on my todo list as they are pretty beaten up.

smithsc

Nov 2, 2009
Huddersfield
Cool luckily a mate of mine own a sign making company so can get all the stuff cheap he's even going to do it for me too

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
i painted mine red as above for the painting.bu t i get them from a breakers to pratice on and keep the 0rginals so you can swop them back

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
i painted mine red as above for the painting.bu t i get them from a breakers to pratice on and keep the 0rginals so you can swop them back

I did such good job with mine that garage that bought my car thought it was standard :cartman: :p

Deleted member 48395

I'm split about what to do - replace with standard new ones or try and re-do the old ones! First thing tomorrow I will ring up the dealer and find the price of a new pair and then see how that compares with what I can find used to play with. I'm pretty crap at DIY type stuff, but it doesn't stop me trying ;) I like the idea of colour-coding them, but as my car is silver I think it may look a bit naff with the silver handle unless I change that too.

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
I'm split about what to do - replace with standard new ones or try and re-do the old ones! First thing tomorrow I will ring up the dealer and find the price of a new pair and then see how that compares with what I can find used to play with. I'm pretty crap at DIY type stuff, but it doesn't stop me trying ;) I like the idea of colour-coding them, but as my car is silver I think it may look a bit naff with the silver handle unless I change that too.

let us know how much the new ones cost, as i am in the same boat as you - silver car and diy disaster (at times!)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members