Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
I will be getting there on friday, i have the day off so will be setting off fairly early to avoid the traffic, i will put the post code into the sat Nav and see how long it thinks it will take.

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Looking a lot different to how i saw this a couple of weeks ago
Liking the brembos done in yellow but your decal is the other way up compared to mine (very OCD i know)
Have you smoked your rear lights too

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
very nice mate, the yellow paint looks in very good nik, doesn't appeared to have faded at all.

Thanks for the comments,
It has faded but looks ok from a distance and i photo's, i think when i go to the National meet i will take a blown up pic and leave the car at home,. hoping to get it resprayed soon.

Looking a lot different to how i saw this a couple of weeks ago
Liking the brembos done in yellow but your decal is the other way up compared to mine (very OCD i know)
Have you smoked your rear lights too

Yeah its a bit different, i fitted the ARB the other day it took me about half an hour.

Aug 26, 2008
West Midlands
love the lowered on 50mm weitec - thats the look im looking for!!!

Did you have to use any droplink or have any problems when lowering 50mm (which I think is about 40mm on LC)

Also is how the ride for comfort in comparison to the LC standard setup?

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Cheers, no problems with the front arb's, i am running the LCR dampers which are about 11mm lower than the Lc's so probably about 30mm drop, the ride is harder and a little crashie over pot holes but i can live with it until a full damper set up can be found.

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Well i have ordered the dampers to go with the springs, it was to much, really bangie, i have also had the P-Torque re-map really happy 220bhp and 251Lb/ft of torque, and four new coil packs :lol: i have also fitted the r-spec boost control valve and am really happy with it, my N75 was playing up i think and this has helped a lot. :D big thanks to Dave (DJP) for recommending this and his help in fitting. :D the thing i was not aware off was how good the car sounded, when the re-map was done i was out side the car and heard it for the first time it burbles nicely on tick over then when you put your foot down it roars but when constant revs are reached it purs along. [B)]

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.