Pics of HU in centre console.

davecash

Cars make me poor
Nov 20, 2006
Bedford
Just got around to taking some photos of my centre console (modded by Hooch) with my head unit in it and the glovebox with the usb pen.

Apologies for the bad pictures, they were taken on my phone with the light fading quickly.

Head unit in console:
DSC00847.jpg

4Gb usb pen in glove box complete with scotch egg crumbs courtesy of the gf:
DSC00848.jpg

With faceplate on:
DSC00850.jpg

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Looks like hes done a top job there! thinki might have gone for a slimmer head unit tho! excuse my ignorance but what is a USB pen? im guessing its storing your music and playing it threw the head unit?

David.

gus

Jun 27, 2006
hu

did he fit in any rca cables from ur head unit to the back of ur car or did he just fit in ur head unit?

gus

gus

Jun 27, 2006
hu

how much do u charge hooch and wud that include fitting amp wiring etcccc...wud i have to come to urs or wud u come to where i am?(coventry)

thanks gus

Deleted member 12147

Have you been using your glove box to skin up in? You've got loads of tabaco in it.
Splif.gif

davecash

Cars make me poor
Nov 20, 2006
Bedford
Have you been using your glove box to skin up in? You've got loads of tabaco in it.
Splif.gif

Scotch egg mate ;)

And as for the question about RCA cables, my amp is running from speaker cable inputs, not the best way i know....but it wouldnt be too much trouble to change them over to RCA.

Deleted member 12147

Is it possible to get the HU face more flush to the rest of the console? Without using the HU surround?

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
im the nutter who done this if anyone has questions...

sharky_82... i do a mail service

HoocH

a step by step guide - im have no confidence in myself tbh - quite heavy handed at things - im going to get someone to stick a amp to the standard head unit and see how it sounds as i dont want nothing to loud -

if i was, its a tough decision between on the roof and where hooch installs it

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.