picture request - mk2+mk3 rims

Mckellar

Well the tyres on my ronals are sh*gged and rather than replace them just before i get some summer rims i've sent a few pm's to people on here selling mk3 cupra rims.

Can i see some pictures of your mk2s with the cupra rims on please chaps :)

Mckellar

u checked ebay? i was getting quoted £198 for 4 toyo t1R's
195/45/16 delivered

G223

Dec 6, 2007
ive seen them on ebay for like 240 and 280 and then im in NI so postage is more

EvilKinevil

Mar 24, 2004
Scotland
IM000373.jpg

IM000307.jpg

MK3 rims with standard 195/45/16 tyres

lowerd -40mm

Mckellar

Yes, i'll be glad if i land myself with a set of those, they look very well suited!

MarkJ

Ibiza GTi
Mar 26, 2007
Chesterfield
Was gonna post a pic of mine but its basically the same as above so I won't bother.
I love the way they look on a Mk2, it was the first thing I wanted to get for mine when I bought it. Only problem is that every other Mk2 you see now seems to have them.

Mckellar

these are only for winter rims!

summer will see the real rims i have planned coming out to play

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Was gonna post a pic of mine but its basically the same as above so I won't bother.
I love the way they look on a Mk2, it was the first thing I wanted to get for mine when I bought it. Only problem is that every other Mk2 you see now seems to have them.

I want a set of mk3 rims aswell. But i dont know if im going to get a set or not.

Was looking for a set of refurb in black.

Craig.

Gm8

Jun 13, 2007
Glasgow
http://www.tyre-shopper.co.uk/ts/search/SizeSearch.aspx

try there for tyres . you pay online and then go to selected fitting centre .

I done this recently and just needed the cheapest poss solution , got 2 x barum bravarus for £80 full fitted , which was cheaper than anywere i could find

edit , bit OT sorry

£248 for 4 x uniroyal rainsports fitted seems ok

Last edited:

G223

Dec 6, 2007
still 200 for tyres alone mate, 195/45/r16s are dere tyres though, cant be helped

MarkJ

Ibiza GTi
Mar 26, 2007
Chesterfield
I'm either going to get mine done a different colour or might just sell them. Seems to be quite a bit of demand for them and they are in mint condition too. I do like them though, so might keep them as winter rims and buy some white MO's :drool:

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
hmm i didnt like them at first, but they have grown on me ....i was thinking of selling them in the summer too, just going to use them for the winter.

from this:
09072007118.jpg

to this:
06012008397.jpg

hmm, they are like a two tone modern colour, if u get a cheap set then its worth it i think, it was a mission keeping them multispokes clean.

Mckellar

fook me, ronals win hands down there.

Tony, my friend has found me a man in the know, he said he can get me 4 uniroyal rain sports fitted at £180.

So i might do that and get my multispokes done in white, cos those ones boi ninja has are just awsome.

DECISIONS! :(

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
trust me the pics dont do the 20vt rims justice, i actually think u would like them. their slightly more euro than the ronals.

rain sports are very good though, imo.

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
set of cupras in silver on fleabay,gotta be picked up from bristol but sure you could arrange a courier...3 days left i think got pirelli p zero's on 2 needing replacing....like em in white but still love the ronals in white n think Boi Ninj should sell me his,save me having to get mine refurbed:p;)

I had rainsport 1's all round n my bud who works for saab got the last one for apx £54 n that was sposed to be trade!!! he fitted it for me for free,skanky London prices...when i had my mot last year i had to get an odd one as my usual garage couldn't fit me in n was way overdue mot by 4wks,oops! Currently sporting 2 odds at front as no one seems to have been able to get rainsports at short notice or stock themHave a toyo?,something else n the original rainsports from when i got her......is this bad,the rears look ok,cars covered 30k since i've had her but have no idea how long they were on before???? Could this be why i'm sure she looks lower on the right when looking at the back???

Sorry Dave,thread hijack going o/t

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise