Pictures Of Prosport coilovers?

Priz91

Realist
Jun 24, 2013
Loughborough
Does anyone have any pictures of their LCR BAM lowered on pro sport coil overs? Only reason is i want to lower my car so the arch goes just over the tyre but im not sure if the 70mm maximum will be enough otherwise i may invest in the FK highsports which goes up to 100mm.. Any pictures or help will be much appreciate, cheers!

George657

Dec 25, 2012
Portsmouth
ju9edy6y.jpg

6ymy5yda.jpg

That's with 4 threads left on each coilover.

Priz91

Realist
Jun 24, 2013
Loughborough
WOW your car looks amazing mate! thats exactly the positioning arch/tyre i wanted to keep mine at still with 4 threads left is a bonus.. hows the kit going for you? comfort and reliability wise.. and also when you changed to coilovers what other components did you change along with it for everything to fit correctly first time mate?

George657

Dec 25, 2012
Portsmouth
Yea running powerflex topmounts aswel as 20mm rear spacers and 15mm front.
The kit is amazing for what you pay.
AP 2 years warrenty £400
Prosport 5 year warrenty £200
Also I ran AP's for a while until one popped, I then changed to Prosport and haven't noticed any diffrent in ride quality at all.

Last edited:

Priz91

Realist
Jun 24, 2013
Loughborough
Thats brilliant information mate thank you very much!
shame that pro sport seem to be out of stock at DPM :( .. Whats the lowering range on the pro sport? i go on DPM and the same kit has different lowerence to the cupra r kit pro sport on ebay :S

Priz91

Realist
Jun 24, 2013
Loughborough
Is that kit for the LCR's? as they have different kits for the different variances of cars that were released.. & some kits have different lowering specs its a bit confusing -_-

Priz91

Realist
Jun 24, 2013
Loughborough
thats the pre facelift i think.. if you check the product code on DPM and prosport, its a different kit.. the cupra r one is the audi TT 2WD on the pro sport website which goes for around £350 i think.. Better of waiting for dpm to get it back in stock

Cupra52180

Oct 27, 2010
George657
Yours looks amazing the exact picture and info i was looking for
4 threads left perfect exactly what i will be doing
Ive got 15mm spacers to go on yet but was thinking get 20mm ones for the rear but wasnt sure
Youve just solved lots of questions i had in mind so hats of to you buddy

Pro sport are out of stock everywhere damnnnn !!
Its the part number 150117 you need for cupra r right?

Priz91

Realist
Jun 24, 2013
Loughborough
Yes mate thats the number.. Georges looks really good .. Some nice inspiration there mate ! .. Btw Cupra52180 DPM will be open from 22nd so all the stocks should be updated have a look then mate i think the guy who runs it went holiday..

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.