Plymouth's Mk3 Ibiza Ovni Cupra's

Marshy

Oct 4, 2008
I'll give you a shout if Im up your way again, went up to Rugby a couple months ago but didnt see any other cupras

Last edited:

Chambers Cupra

Revo'd stage two and SPS
Jul 3, 2009
rugby
did ya, what brought you to rugby lol?
yeah man defo theres a few kicking about diwn here now leons aswell which makes it intresting when ya meet on the roads ;-)

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
a shoot like this would be awesome!

funny you say as my mate told me he saw a yellow cupra in rugby while ago but i didnt believe him lol

may have been you i spose or just a coincidence

loveturbopower

Jun 13, 2007
Frome, Somerset
Im in Plymouth every weekend visiting the misses at uni, there isnt many yellow cupras around my area and she rang me the other day saying she had seen two yellow ones in one day haha it was the x reg one, and the one with white wheels. Ive also seen another one going around plymouth with black wheels.

Il stuick me hand up if i see any of you when im down there again :)

Sam221

Aug 9, 2009
I'll give you a shout if Im up your way again, went up to Rugby a couple months ago but didnt see any other cupras

did ya, what brought you to rugby lol?
yeah man defo theres a few kicking about diwn here now leons aswell which makes it intresting when ya meet on the roads ;-)

He went up for my ex's sister LOL

Im in Plymouth every weekend visiting the misses at uni, there isnt many yellow cupras around my area and she rang me the other day saying she had seen two yellow ones in one day haha it was the x reg one, and the one with white wheels. Ive also seen another one going around plymouth with black wheels.

Im the X reg one, marshy is the one with the white wheels and our mate christian has the black d90's first in plym to have them !

give us a wave next time

Sam221

Aug 9, 2009
By any chance do you drive down to plym and park down by the halls by the petrol station ?

Marshy

Oct 4, 2008
a shoot like this would be awesome!

funny you say as my mate told me he saw a yellow cupra in rugby while ago but i didnt believe him lol

may have been you i spose or just a coincidence

Yeah quite possibly mate :)

He went up for my ex's sister LOL

:whistle: :lol: I won't be going up again!

Im in Plymouth every weekend visiting the misses at uni

If yours is the one that parks down near the petrol station, black Cupra wheels, FMIC, Y reg iirc.... myself and Sam221 had a good look at it last weekend on the way into town, very nice I must say :)

Are you called Andy by any chance? I had a random girl come up to me on Saturday night as I parked the car, saying I spoke to someone called Andy on here, and that she recognised my car as 'the one with the white wheels' lol

Last edited:

Sam221

Aug 9, 2009
TBH there arent that many, there are millions of MG ZR's but not that many cupra's and i know that from experience LOL

Kelly Baker

Small world!

L33 TRB has been my car for a few months now, still going strong apart from a few little issues. Like the pics of all three of them lined up!

Kelly Baker

Weird eh, :)

You should start up your own progress thread, Does the car still look the same?

Yeah car is still the same really, previous owner painted the wheels black which I dont think looks to special, missing the centre plastic part of the alloys too.

Ive sourced a second hand gearbox off a member called Chazza as first gear is noisey.

Plan on getting some new wheels and a general tidy up of the bodywork, its still good but I would like it perfect again.

45_CB

Back in the Cupra again
Oct 8, 2007
Plymouth, Devon
Small world!

L33 TRB has been my car for a few months now, still going strong apart from a few little issues. Like the pics of all three of them lined up!

Are you the owner by Beliver roundabout yeah? I see it everyday, as does Lee who lives nearby, shame the wheels are black they never looked right like that, lee's name on here is "marshy"

really cool :) awesome shoot.

Who's is the one with the polished D90's? are they on here?

Used to be mine but last time I seen it looked a lot different :( my progress thread is on here I think still, looks different to these pics also :)

Yeah car is still the same really, previous owner painted the wheels black which I dont think looks to special, missing the centre plastic part of the alloys too.

Ive sourced a second hand gearbox off a member called Chazza as first gear is noisey.

Plan on getting some new wheels and a general tidy up of the bodywork, its still good but I would like it perfect again.

New wheels and gearbox, winner!

Both my old cupras used to look white compared to it, the respray made it so much more vibratant and Lee literally polished and waxed it weekly and kept it tip top condition!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members